Dinner plans for Tues. Nov. 27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Went out to lunch yesterday and had tarasmalata dip with warm herbed Turkish bread, followed by chilled crayfish and citrus/rockmelon salad, so last night I made teriyaki chicken sandwiches with coleslaw.

We are having chorizo quasadillas & fresh fruit. And maybe some cappuccino ice cream with bananas for dessert.

I'm defrosting some of the sliced turkey I set aside... so it will be My Big Fat Turkey Sandwich - mixed up cranberries and chopped walnuts with cream cheese, spread on whole wheat, then thinly sliced cucumbers & sliced turkey breast. Started a Thai peanut soup to go with. Apple pie & whipped cream still in the fridge, but don't think I'll have room for it tonight.

Combined some leftover sliced grilled chicken breast with Caesar salad from lunch and a hunk of Ciabatta bread.

Today, we did a fun thing for lunch a work. Myself and a few of my coworkers bought home made soups for lunch. With them we served bread and Caesar salad. We charged everyone $5.00 for lunch. The money we made we plan to donate to a local charity.

Combined some leftover sliced grilled chicken breast with Caesar salad from lunch and a hunk of Ciabatta bread.

Today, we did a fun thing for lunch a work. Myself and a few of my coworkers bought home made soups for lunch. With them we served bread and Caesar salad. We charged everyone $5.00 for lunch. The money we made we plan to donate to a local charity.

Awesome! How can you go wrong with Caesar salad, etc. Sounds like a win-win for everyone! Kudos for you all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom