Dinner Plans? Friday Sep. 9th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
It's leftovers for us tonight. There will be butter chicken and pad thai with some sliced tomato to chill the palate between bites.

I bought some nice hard rolls at the store yesterday and those will be used tonight for some grilled hamburgers. I'll butter and grill the buns. I'm thinking mushroom Swiss burgers, but it's early...

And I think I'll marinate some quartered onions, wrap with bacon and grill those, too!

Not sure here. Going in to work for a half day this afternoon instead of to the grocery store. The grocery will have to be on the way home so will pick up something there. Maybe just a deli pizza.

Roasted breaded chicken thigh with buttered Jasmine rice and an excellent chicken gravy from the freezer.

I bought some ground chuck so I will do something with that and since I don't know what that will be, I don't know yet what the sides will be. I did make dessert already - a banana pudding with sugar free pudding, low fat milk, low fat sour cream and low fat cool whip. It still tastes good and not as much to worry about the carbs.

Dh going out so he is taking leftovers made into burritto. I will have same once kids are in bed. Said kids will probably have raw veg sticks with cheese and ham and bread roll.

I just picked up some large crimini for my mushroom/swiss burger, so I think I'll stuff a few, wrap in bacon and put those on the grill, too.

I had my oven fried chicken thigh with rice and gravy for lunch, so I'll probably have potatoes au gratin with slices of kielbasa for dinner.

probably just a blt. got some good tomatoes , home grown. not my home grown but home grown nevertheless. chips and iced tea. ice cream drumstick for dessert. to hot for a big meal.

I'm going to use up the left over chicken breasts from last night and make chicken taco salads and some rice with salsa and black beans.

Bourbon...
Chicken Fried Steak with a Milk/Cream gravy...heavy, heavy on the course black pepper.......
(I'll save the Sawmill gravy for the little brown-eyed girl's Sunday morning pan of biscuits)
Purple Hull Peas....
Rutabagas.......
Green Beans.....
Chocolate Ice Cream......

Date night with DH. Dinner and a movie. In the mood for Chinese.

We had cheese raviolis with tomato sauce topped with grated cheese. No pics tonight.

Back
Top Bottom