Dinner Plans? (Tuesday 30th of August)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went and picked up a pizza.

img_1043736_0_d5041644947a4a7d959e234d7e94f205.jpg

meat loaf. sandwiches tomorrow! don't know which I like better :)

I'm with you on the meatloaf sandwich!

Rye bread with Mom's version of Russian dressing, ketchup, mayo and pickle relish all mixed up!

We didn't know that Mom had never been to Russia.:LOL:

I went to my mother's house and had Chilled Chicken Curry Fruit Salad on seasoned crackers.

meat loaf. sandwiches tomorrow! don't know which I like better :)
Robo,
a while back you told how to fry red tomatoes. I like a big dummy forgot to copy what you said. Could I ask you to retell me what you did, I have tons of tomatoes and would like to try your method. Thanks
kades

I apologize for an imperfect recipe... it's more like a casual guess than a recipe.

Chilled Chicken Curry Salad

The sauce contains 3 parts ricotta cheese, plus 1 part mayo, juice of 1 lime, curry powder (to taste - about 1 tbls. to start - I think she used 2, but wait to add more than 1 tbls. until it's been thoroughly mixed and tasted), 1 tsp. salt and a little splash of milk to thin the sauce to your liking.

The bulk of the salad is: diced chicken, sliced banana, pineapple chunks, pear chunks, diced celery, shredded coconut, sliced almonds and shredded parsley. Sprinkle more curry powder over the top to add additional flavor.

Last edited:
Homemade meatballs and gravy over cavatelli topped with fresh grated parmesan and romano cheeses and salad.

img_1043763_0_8ce717ea9aca0fa6bfc73cec3522eb66.jpg

oh man, mover. i was just craving pasta, meatballs, and gravy.
can you leave a plate by the backdoor?

we ended up grilling tonight. b/s chicken breasts, sweet italian sausage, and vidalia onions.

oh man, mover. i was just craving pasta, meatballs, and gravy.
can you leave a plate by the backdoor?

we ended up grilling tonight. b/s chicken breasts, sweet italian sausage, and vidalia onions.
Thank you bucks! You will need to fight the cats. LOL

Homemade meatballs and gravy over cavatelli topped with fresh grated parmesan and romano cheeses and salad.

img_1043917_0_8ce717ea9aca0fa6bfc73cec3522eb66.jpg
YUMMMY! I'll have a plate of that please, though I don't think there is any left now.

I made stuffed peppers with buttered egg noodles last night. I'll post picture when I get home. I have an appt this morning. See y'all later!

YUMMMY! I'll have a plate of that please, though I don't think there is any left now.

I made stuffed peppers with buttered egg noodles last night. I'll post picture when I get home. I have an appt this morning. See y'all later!
Thank you VB. Now I want stuffed peppers YUMMY

This was the stuffed peppers dinner... I didn't trim the peppers that great, but mark didn't mind. I could have trimmed around the stem area somemore, but that is what happens when you are in a hurry. On top was melted, shredded mozz. cheese. The filling was a mixture of brown rice, seasonings, tomato sauce, ground beef, diced red and green onion.
img_1044157_0_d05f3d186a7e076626793390a78a4120.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom