Dinner Plans Wednesday Nov. 17th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I'm making skillet fried pork chops with onion gravy, baked sweet potato and a steamed green veggie.

I'm deciding where HH can take me for dinner on my birthday. I'm currently leaning toward Mexican.

Otherwise, I'm going to Andy's. No broccoli, 'k, Andy?

I'm deciding where HH can take me for dinner on my birthday. I'm currently leaning toward Mexican.

Otherwise, I'm going to Andy's. No broccoli, 'k, Andy?

Well I had planned on broccoli but I'll run out and get something else for you, darlin'.

My head feels like a football. Think I'm gonna die!... Got the flu.
So it's looking like broth and crackers. Yummy :neutral:

I hope you feel better soon. :(

I will be having chicken thighs (in BBQ sauce if I have any) and fries. Possibly tapioca pudding for dessert. People joke about tapioca pudding all the time, but we love it!

:)Barbara

There's a lot of that going around these days. Dh has something very similar, complaining of a highly pressurized head :huh: His appetite is good though so I'll plow ahead with the spaghetti and meatballs I was planning on.

Leftover pork already roasted, sliced thin and simmered in gravy from the stock from the canned beef, with a can of cream something to stretch for more gravy. Sweet potato and butter.

Hamburger Steak, home made fries and gravy.

img_938887_0_01888542186989f9c46daba140baef4d.jpg

I hope you feel better soon. :(

I will be having chicken thighs (in BBQ sauce if I have any) and fries. Possibly tapioca pudding for dessert. People joke about tapioca pudding all the time, but we love it!

:)Barbara

I love tapioca...I may make some.:)

I should be able to use evap...Shrek just told me we were out of milk

wore myself out getting bags for the viet vets filled. they are picking up in my area tomorrow. ended up with the second sandwich i made for lunch and some artichoke dip and chips. so much for the chicken and mushroom gratin. oh well, i am full

What do you use for light PPO?

Indirect sun light works the best. For food photos I never use a flash. If you click on my Flickr link and look at my pics the best ones are all natural light. I also use Lightroom 3 to correct things.

dw made turkey meatloaf, mashed pertaters, and grilled asparagus.

the meatloaf was a brick. :neutral: she forgot to put any veggies in it, and only added breadcrumbs, eggwhites, and some ketchup. oh well, i hope i didn't hurt her feelings by not eating more than a bite or two.

the spuds were fantastic, though. silky and buttery. and the asparagus was also delicious.

i had to laugh when she thought i was nuts when i mentioned your urine smelling odd after eating asparagus. later, my little guy kept going to the bathroom to check. he was so happy when it worked, lol.

such small things fascinate us, i guess. :mrgreen:

Hey Bucky we had meat loaf also!! Family didn't want any veggies or anything but basics in it this time. I like to add red and green peppers and cheddar cheese.
Meatloaf (2 ½ lb ground beef, 1 egg, 1 envelope dry onion soup mix, 1 cup rolled oats, 2 Tbsp mustard, 2 Tbsp ketchup, sea salt & ground peppercorns), buttered spinach, mashed potatoes (butter, sour cream, sea salt & ground peppercorns) & gravy.

img_939160_0_d5b45e823ef5abc6ef3cfb2e85df06d0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom