Dinner Sat. Dec. 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to do a dump out the freezer and frig today.
Like I have nothing else to do right?
Dinner, ah, dinner.
Um, not sure yet.
I do have roast beef or half of one in the freezer that crocked all day a few days ago. It really got good and tender after all those hours. I'll turn that into roast beef bbq sandwiches with potato salad. I have enough potatoes to feed a small country, on sale at supermarket.
DH would love that and it's easy enough for me since wrapping is bound to occupy most of my day.

Enjoy your Saturday {{{{{{everyone}}}}}}}

Have a nice trip Loprraine.

I'm making Paul take me out to dinner...
I'll be cooking enough in the next few days.

It is nice here (the sun is out!) so that is enough reason right there for me to grill a steak. We're having grilled ribeyes, roasted red potatoes, blue cheese wedge salads and peppermint ice cream for dessert.

Kinda doing what LEFSE is. I have a roast beef that I cooked a while back and put in the freezer. We'll have that and, with the inspiration from another thread today, I think I'll make some twice baked potatoes to go with. Have tons of sweets to enjoy for dessert. Just picking which one will be the problem.

Just put a chuck roast with carrots, onion and potatoes in the crock pot! Served with warm bread.

I"ll be right over!! What time did you say dinner is? ;) Comfort food like that makes my mouth water.

We are having chicken and broccoli casserole. I don't have this much, but parents are visiting and it is a favorite of my Dad's. With the casserole we will probably have tossed green salad and biscuits. I have not made biscuits from scratch for a long time, mostly because I don't eat them. So, I think I will make some baking powder biscuits. Yum!!

I made some chicken enchiladas with red, green and yellow peppers and onions about a week ago, and froze them, so they're going to be dinner tonight, along with sour cream, guacamole, and tortilla chips.

Last edited:
My husband had a great day of fishing so we are having spicy tuna rolls, spicy wahoo rolls, some sashimi & a salad. I can hardly wait for the rice to be done.:)

cherry smoked chicken thighs till 3/4 done.deboned & chopped,:sorcerer: then pan fried w mexican spices till super tender.pan fried ground turkey w/fresh garlic in juices from previous.served with wraps & taco shells,chopped young valdallia ,green leaf lettuce,renfro's habanero salsa ,blend shreddred cheese,sprinkled minced b&g olives.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom