Dinner,Sat.March 24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're meeting my sister's family and my father in Williamsburg tonight and will dine in one of the fine establishments there.

Well, he's invited some of the guys over for pigs knuckles, boiled potatoes and sauerkraut. I'm making a new chicken recipe for me.:LOL:

I'm meeting up with friends for lunch and possibly dinner too.
I hope we enjoy our time together as I am so excited about seeing them.
Probably going to famour Pizza joint in the Bay area. What happens after that, it's up in the air. But for sure, a meal is in store, just no cooking for this lefselover.

Leftovers from last night's pot roast, tossed in w/just a touch of bbq sauce, and on rolls, and we call it BBQ roast. The kids and I are going to HEB (grocery store) to get their pics taken w/the Easter bunny, and if they have samples then that would fill us up for lunch. If not ... Grilled cheese it is.

it's beeeeeeeeeeeeyouteeeeeeeeeful out today! After a morning of running errands, I'm ready to get out into the yard and start the official spring clean up.

I'm making salad with boston lettuce, grilled mushrooms, roasted plums and a firm goat cheese that's been soaked in wine.

Next I'm making truffle raviolis with caviar butter and T-bones on the grill with a port reduction.

Coconut custard pie for dessert.

Verabluetinis for cocktails, and pinot noir with dinner. Martel with the pie.

Bourbon.. Buffalo Trace...In Honor of My Kentucky Friends;)

Fried Mississippi Catfish...In Honor of Miss Mudbug:ermm:

Hushpuppies..In Honor of Miss Mish & Miss Alix (who think they are shoes:rolleyes:

Sweet Potato Fries..In Honor of All who appreciate the tubers.:)

Sauteed Bananas In Praline Sauce..In High Honors of Miss SizzlininIn:chef:

Bourbon...Bookers...In Honor of Miss VeraBlue (who knows what it is):cool:

Well I have to work tonight and DH is over at my parents estate working on a water leak so he said they'll just grab a burger while their out. Me.....I never end up eating while I'm at work....too busy and when I do get a break I'm not hungry in the least.

Irrigation season has arrived so tonight supper will be polenta cooked in the oven in chicken stock and butter added, and a mushroom stew type sauce to top it with..A green salad and artichokes will do it...black bottom cupcakes for dessert if so inclined:LOL:

kadesma

corned beef sandwich & drinks as my early dinner. dinner with jake later, probably veal & spinach fettucini.

i am cooking stew.letting it simmer all day then make dumplings just before dinner time..going to try and wipe up a loaf of bread as well:chef: ~use my bread machine~such a nice and easy way to have bread fast without all the work

A cup of Green Tea and Oatmeal Cookie for Dessert

I started early and used The Crock Pot for Lemon Chicken

Attachments

• Anne Cookies.jpg
    Anne Cookies.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 175
Venison with a red wine sauce.
Garlic mashed potatoes.
Greek salad.
Smoked salmon dip with bread.
and coffee flavored creme burlee for dessert. Company tonight.

Spicy orange chicken kebabs, grilled asparagus, brown rice and a nice tall glass of iced tea.

It is definitely becoming the grilling time of year, when I went to have my propane tank for the gas grill filled the guy at the hardware said that I was the third person to have a tank filled today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom