Dinner Saturday, 10-5-2013 ~ What's the plan Stan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
I'll be sending Himself out for Egg Foo Yung (since mine always breaks apart) while I make shrimp fried rice at home. Will be working our way through my stock of tea unless we decide on something more "adult". Depends on how our Buckeyes do tonight. ;)

Got plans either in or out? Or will you be bringing out in?

Quick and easy as the Red Sox game starts @5:00 or 5:30. Kielbasa and mashed sweet potato along with a salad.

There's a giant pot of chicken soup on the stove for the family. The noodles are all cooked and in the fridge. I had two bowlfuls...just to test it. Now I'm sloshy. I'm off to work shortly. See you all tomorrow.

Birthday dinner for DH. Prime rib roast, loaded baked potato's, salad and broccoli. German chocolate cake for later.

Early eats tonight. I am off to play at a wedding for 8:00 P.M.
Beef Bourguignone on egg noodles with french blend veggies...no pearl onions, though....(The beef was free.Yay! We did a big package order at work, and had some trimmings left over from a few whole inside rounds we cut up into roasts. Da boss said take it if you want it, so I cleaned it up and got about 5 lbs of good stuff)

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Oh that looks very good!

We are having chicken soup again to finish it. DA wants a pear and cottage cheese with it. She is becoming hungry and this is very good!

With love,
~Cat

Steak, asparagus, potato and garlic bread. My traditional grilled dinner.

Cat, I'm happy to hear that DA is eating well :)

It's still 84F here, so earlier I made Thai peanut noodles with chopped cooked chicken, shredded carrots and julienned fresh spinach; it's cooling in the fridge. I'm thinking about making a simple green salad with spring roll dipping sauce for the dressing.

Pizza burgers with marinara and my green beans, but I want S&P's pizza and ice cream......

Italian fried rice, sort of!

Italian hot sausage crumbles, various musgoe vegetables, rice, garlic, soy sauce and the last of a cabbage salad!

Simmered the last of the roast beef in some leftover Swiss steak gravy, spelunked (as Dawgluver would say) from the freezer, served over parsley mashed taters, with corn on the cob and green salad. Gotta think up some "fresh food for tomorrow night......really tired of leftovers.

Roast chicken, stuffing, corn, and salad. I picked up a rotisserie chicken at Giant on Friday for $5. We will get three dinners out of it for the two of us so that was a good deal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom