Dinner Saturday 15th December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we are cooking home style fried chicken pieces (legs and thighs) meant to taste a bit like KFC and some homemade oven chips :yum:

I planned my dinner out for tonight last night. I bought a "reduced price" package of hamburger for last night's tacos knowing I would be using some of it for burgers tonight. So it's jalapeno popper burgers on the grill tonight.

I have never cooked spaghetti squash before, but we will be having that for supper tonight, with (what else!) meaty (ground beef) spaghetti sauce on it.

I have a matinee performance this afternoon. My future daughter-in-law and her parents are attending with DH so we will be going out for supper after the concert. We had planned to go to the Crab Shack but that may change.

What is a TJ's medley?

SO is looking for a snack food fix. A flatbread, some frozen shu mai, chicken chili verde burrito, etc. Basically a collection of TJs foods that look good to her at the time.

The specifics will be determined later today when we are at TJs.

SO wants a Trader Joe's medley tonight. So we'll be stopping by there and stocking up.

Correction. The above will be Sunday night.

Tonight we are having a hash brown casserole with bacon, kielbasa, mushrooms and lots 'o' cheese.

Tonight I am making spiced chicken breast, mashed potatoes and a green salad. I posted the recipe here: http://www.discusscooking.com/forum...a-lemon-sauce-with-mashed-potatoes-83285.html.

I usually prepare this recipe roasted in an oven with a whole chicken in pieces and it's really good but takes about 3 to 4 hours to bake. I came up with this easy pan version and it's almost as good as the time consuming one!

I picked up a Guy Fieri brand bbq burned ends meal from Costco yesterday. I'm going to warm it up in the crockpot. I'm going to make some hot dogs w/buns to use with the bbq too. Baked potato's and cole slaw on the side. I'm anticipating some very interesting hot dog combinations, and perhaps the need for some pepto bismol. =o)

I'm still eating the turkey-black bean-wild rice soup I made for lunch today. Tomorrow I'm smoking the turkey...parts that I've been brining...hopefully it will turn out okay.

I was making my egg soup when Shrek woke up...I'm not sure what we will be having later as I am fairly stuffed now.

I planned my dinner out for tonight last night. I bought a "reduced price" package of hamburger for last night's tacos knowing I would be using some of it for burgers tonight. So it's jalapeno popper burgers on the grill tonight.

Same thing here.. wifey requested it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom