Dinner Saturday 19th January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm heading for the border, taxy. can we teleport to our west coast from your place, taxy? that way we don't need to worry about the weather or road conditions. sb says she has plenty of food....:)

i'm so hungry, i could eat a kangaroo....:)
If you are going to teleport, why bother heading for the border. You could just teleport past the border guards and all that nonsense. It's snowy and the roads are slippery. You should teleport right into my living room. I hope you aren't allergic to cats.

If you are going to teleport, why bother heading for the border. You could just teleport past the border guards and all that nonsense. It's snowy and the roads are slippery. You should teleport right into my living room. I hope you aren't allergic to cats.
Nothing against your living room but, if it were me, I would just teleport straight to Hawaii. It's cold and windy here tonight. :)

i love cats! we'll get along famously--don't worry taxy, i wouldn't eat your cat, no.:)

sorry to say, we don't have teleporting capabilities anywhere near where i live. we're hopeful for sometime later this year...but i have four wheel drive, good winter tires and chains.:)

can't wait to have a cup of your espresso coffee, taxy....

Here is the Lemon and Ginger Chicken we made last night and also the fried rice, first time we have made it and it was delicious
It does look delicious!

I completely forgot to take a pic of my rabbit dish tonight. I got kind of rushed to get it on the table. Too bad, because it came out great.

I did take a "before" shot, though...

img_1230831_0_7bda1ddb16b35dcb5da0d48e05d3e79c.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Steve :)

Did you separate the rabbit yourself or can you buy it in pieces like that?

i love cats! we'll get along famously--don't worry taxy, i wouldn't eat your cat, no.:)

sorry to say, we don't have teleporting capabilities anywhere near where i live. we're hopeful for sometime later this year...but i have four wheel drive, good winter tires and chains.:)

can't wait to have a cup of your espresso coffee, taxy....
Good, I wouldn't want to have anyone eat Shreddy. But, you do realize that it is very hard to catch a cat when you have what the cat would consider bad intentions.

Four wheel drive and snow tires (they are mandatory for Quebec residents) are good. Chains aren't allowed in Quebec on public roads.

Great looking dinners. I really like the look of that lemon ginger chicken and those meatballs, but I like anything over rice :yum:
Let's try this again. Here was my dinner.
The shrooms are missing because they were moldy (I only bought them a couple days ago, too), so I turned the shallots and butter that I already had in the pan into a sauce by adding garlic and cream.

Attachments

• steak dinner 1-19-13.jpg
    steak dinner 1-19-13.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 234
Great looking dinners. I really like the look of that lemon ginger chicken and those meatballs, but I like anything over rice :yum:
Let's try this again. Here was my dinner.
The shrooms are missing because they were moldy (I only bought them a couple days ago, too), so I turned the shallots and butter that I already had in the pan into a sauce by adding garlic and cream.

Now that was clever Pac! Your meal looks so good. Hey girls!!!! We should all teleport to Pac's house, he always had something good cooking! ;)

pac sure does have those great cooking skills! let me just warn you though, sb, our plans to teleport and have dinner with you last night? well, don't make the same mistake as me on my way driving to quebec to taxy's...a blind blizzard turned me around while i was still in maryland, still starving. the snow was piling up fast and blowing, and not a snowplow in sight! i don't care how expert a driver you are, if there is no way to clear the snow off the road, you're sol!--- i ended up with gas station pizza and a pocketful of candy bars. godawfullest pizza i ever had to choke down, too. amazing what you'll eat when you're starving and chilled to the bone.. so sb, check weather conditions before heading out--unless you can teleport station- to-station, washinton state, straight to pac's place....

Last edited:
Thanks, Somebun, Dawg, Vit :)
And if you all are going to be teleporting around, don't forget to bring some of Chopper's brownies! :yum:

Back
Top Bottom