Dinner Saturday 24th November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we are having Chicken Tikka Masala with her and yoghurt naan bread and pappadoms with mango chutney :)

Hard to believe you are already on Saturday there. It's only 8:37 on friday night here. ;) I haven't thought about supper for tomorrow night.

It is 2.20pm here Chops :)

It is weird that you are still in Friday...timezones hey :LOL:

Mine is meant to read Chicken Tikka Masala with basmati rice....not with "her" :LOL: dont know what happened there :LOL:

thinking about one more round of left overs ... but im going to need some red meat soon ..

I've got some mushrooms to use up...
That's as far as I've gotten in the planing stages.

Heading out to help my daughter walk the Malamute in the Santa Clause Parade tonight. Not sure how he is going to react with so much activity and other dogs around. He isn't aggressive, but He is a rural dog for the most part. So I am making up some chicken, white bean chili to eat before I go.

I'm thinking now maybe I'll grill some burgers. I always like grilling when it's cold and blustery. I'll use up some shrooms by stuffing them and wrapping with bacon.

My sis-in-law gave me the ham bone and leftover ham from Thanksgiving dinner, so I made up a big pot of split pea soup. I also have bread in the oven right now. Love the smell of baking bread. :yum:

I'm thinking now maybe I'll grill some burgers. I always like grilling when it's cold and blustery. I'll use up some shrooms by stuffing them and wrapping with bacon.
hmm .. burgers do sound good ..

SO is tired of turkey and wanted something different. She requested and will have grilled chicken wings.

I'm making another huge batch of RAR based fried rice. The last one came out really good, and makes easy to heat leftovers, great for a one dish dinner when I don't feel like cooking.

Zhizara said:
I'm making another huge batch of RAR based fried rice. The last one came out really good, and makes easy to heat leftovers, great for a one dish dinner when I don't feel like cooking.

RAR?

I baked up a ham last night and I'm using the ham bone and pan drippings to make bean soup. We'll have ham along side it and green beans. Also need a break from turkey.

I think Steve K made the biggeset score with the leftover ham bone. (not that anyone is keeping track of scores. Everyone seems to be doing pretty all-right this week in the menu dept. ) Split pea soup has to be one of the best tasting soups ever, especially since it took a turn for really blustery weather here. And home made bread to go with it. Mmmm.

I am having Hot leftover turkey, gravy, dressing and oven roasted carrots and cranberries flavored with fresh ginger for dinner. I am a day late digging into the leftovers, as I just baked half a turkey breast yesterday.

I am going to Try to put a foil covered oven proof plate in the oven to heat everything rather than using the nuker, will see how that goes. I also forgot to buy potatoes, so there's a calorie savings right there.

We are having baked spaghetti (made with a mix of gr. turkey, gr. chicken and gr. pork) with a salad. I am so ready for a red sauce and pasta. And we still have pie. =0)

Back
Top Bottom