Dinner Saturday, 5-14-2016 ~ What's Sup(per)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
We're having rummage, plucked from the depths of the fridge, as we each get hungry. I just cleaned up a small portion of sausages, peppers, and onions. Himself is still working his way through the day's worth of coffee. He probably won't eat for a while, but he get's fresh food to start - the sushi lady was filling the case at Market Basket, so I got a California Roll for him.

What are your plans? I have plenty of leftovers, so you could head to our place if you want. :mrgreen:

Tonight I made parma wrappped roast loin of pork, apple/sage stuffing, with white truffle mashed potatoes, and medly of vegetables, pork jus.

2nv870i.jpg

One of the tastiest things I have made in ages!!! The salty rich parma ham and pork went so well the truffle mash. All washed down with a lovely glass of white wine.

Our social calendar has been rather full of late.
A large number of our neighbors want to have dinner with us
and say their final goodbyes.
As my kitchen has been shut down for relocation,
tonight we are going to a very small BBQ joint for the
Saturday Night Special,
Smoked Prime Rib, that comes with a baker and green salad.
I KNOW that a glass (or two) of wine will accompany this meal out with
our real estate agent.

(Off topic:We had never met our agent until we wanted to list our house and I had heard what little dynamo she is so... She said to us a few months back, "I wish that you guys weren't moving! I finally met you, and we've become friends, and now you're leaving, you can't leave!" ... she lives just up the road a piece from our place)

We had parm and panco crusted veal cutlets, buttered egg noodles and cucumber in dill and sour cream.

Ropa vieja, black beans, rice and pan Cubano. Instead of the usual flank steak, churrasco flap meat was on sale so I used it.

Back
Top Bottom