Dinner, Saturday, 5/20?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SierraCook

Master Chef
Looks like nobody is having dinner tonight. I cannot decide what to have. Since I have got back from my vacation, my stomach has not been too happy. Maybe I ate too much good food while I was gone. So, I think I will have something light for dinner like chicken noodle soup.

What are you having for dinner tonight?

We had tilapia, new potatoes, green beans and salad. DH had sugar free jello, and I had a chocolate pudding.

Had a birthday party for son in law today so food was plentiful..Deviled eggs, Paula Deens pickled okra with cream cheese spread on bread and rolled appys, salami roll ups, melon and prosciutto, chips and salsa, relish tray, shrimp and cocktail sauce, tortellini salad, tossed green salad, southwest chicken taco salad, tri-tip grilled, french bread,dad's beans, birthday cake, tea, beer, wine, water, you name we had it:LOL: I just got home and it feels good to sit...

kadesma :wacko:

Even though I was absolutely REELING (& still am) from the horrible circumstances of the Preakness race today (the favorite, Barbaro, broke his leg in 2 places out of the starting gate), we still had our planned grilled chicken dinner.

Very simple. I cut up a 5-pound chicken into serving pieces & put it in a Ziplock bag with a whole bottle of Ken's Greek salad dressing. Turned the bag throughout the day. Then grilled it outside over charcoal & served it with barbecue sauce on the side, shoestring potatoes, & a green salad.

Poor Barbaro, as well as his owners & trainer Michael Matz, who I know as a really nice guy & who didn't deserve this bad break.

BC, I know what you mean about Barbaro. I watched the race and it was sure a shocker. The horse probably won't race again, but hopefully they won't have to have him put down.

Michelemarie, I have only eaten at On the Border once and the food was just OK.

Kadesma, as usual your dinner sounds wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom