Dinner Saturday 8th December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saturday night we are off to two different Christmas parties, one earlier and one later. So dinner will be whatever.

I'll be baking all day. Gotta bring Christmas cookies to the grandkids. We'll either have take out or go somewhere. to all who are going to parties, have a great time.

I have a Christmas concert performance tonight. Need to be there at 6:30pm which necessitates shower and formal attire to begin around 5 pm and leave the house at 5:45pm. The yungun is working so DH will be on his own. There are no leftovers since he ate them for supper last night. I'm planning a late lunch of tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.

so.. wifey decided she wants pork tenderloin with raspberry chipotle glaze ...
green beans and foil packet taters ... might even watch a movie tonight ...

I took the leftover turkey-wild rice-black bean soup (it was rather thick), added some homemade curry powder, more black beans, nuked it, and topped it with some minced cilantro and sour cream--called it turkey curry.

I have a German sausage and potato soup simmering on the stove - smells so good! Will make salads to go with it and toast up some store-bought bread I thawed yesterday.

Change again... No tenderloins that were not already flavored... So bought a pork roast and will cut some chops out of it...

The weather is changing. Getting cold, so I made home made whole wheat pasta and put together a nice big pan of lasagna. we are eating a little late tonight. The lasagna has a while yet to cook. All of the meals today sound wonderful!

I nuked a spaghetti squash and served it with a browned butter sauce (based on Jusniki's recipe.) Quite tasty, and I'm not a squash fan!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom