Dinner, Saturday Dec. 20th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are having bacon lettuce and tomato sandwiches.. bake them in the oven and add cheese onion and mushrooms too.
im on BLTs tonight too... not so fancy as yours just the classic but with a nice crusty toasted multigrain bread... at too much bacon while I was cooking though... i feel my arteries clogging :)

My parents and I went to Reno, NV to do some last minute Christmas shopping. They went over to a friend's for dinner tonight, so I am on my own. We had a huge breakfast in Reno and a snack this afternoon. So, I had made a couple of tacos from leftover taco meat for taco salads that we had a few nights ago.

my little guy is sick, but after laying on the couch all day, he asked me to bring him a slice of pizza.

so i hopped in the truck and raced home, got the pizza and ate with him. then we sat for a bit, giving dw a break. we read "scooby doo and the phantom cowboy", and then it was bedtime.

back in the truck on very icy roads into the city. there are a lot of people who shouldn't be driving out tonight. :mad:

so my dinner will be at midnight tonight, on the way home. i'm thinking souvlaki, fries, and a salad.

We just went out for a pizza with a friend and we chatted untill 3 o clock a.m..I'm a little bit sleepy now..

Back
Top Bottom