Dinner Saturday, January 22nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dinner??? OMG I had better take something out of the freezer! Thanks for the reminder! :huh:

OK...Salmon it is! I am not sure how I will fixx it yet, but that will give me something to think about. Any ideas?

Beef stew, green salad, hot french bread (from a tube). Strawberries for dessert. I'm also making cranberry orange nut bread for breakfast.

We missed lunch picking up the washer and dryer and then spent the remainder of the afternoon getting them up the stairs! I put some tater tots and hot dogs in the oven so it will be a quick meal now then maybe pop some corn later with a movie.

I'll be making a pizza loaded with cheeses, mushrooms, pepperoni, sausage and capicola. Maiden voyage from my new mixer.

Not sure, depends on how everyone feels. DH is off work 2nd day in a row with the flu, Dad and I were up half the night with his coughing.

I was going to do chicken scallopini for us and pork cutlet with onion gravy for Dad, but it may change.

left over pork ct. style ribs and carrots and salad. cooking the ribs and carrots in crock-pot with leeks. pork and carrots just yummy. the leeks not so much, they turned a very unpleasant gray and some disappeared all together. too delicate for the crock-pot. won't do that again.

At Twin Oaks Restaurant, Bar, Grill, and Gambling Establishment dinner will be....

Cocktails on the Front Gallery....(Brown & White Whiskeys Only)
Deep Fried Mississippi River (Yellow) Catfish dredged in a special cornmeal coating...
Light as a feather Hush Dem Puppies Covered with a cloth napkin, 'else they levitate 16-inches above the table...
Refreshingly, Crisp Cole slaw...(.KFC's secret recipe :ermm:
French Fries cooked in Cold P-nut Oil.....:ohmy:
Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream....

Dinner will be served in the Lone Stag C. Company (Pvt) dinning room!

Regrets...769-555-0070

Last edited:
Another late day (this week has been full of them). A 150 mile drive each way from sea level to 14,000 feet so lots of stress and back late. So just a sandwich and a tomato.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom