Dinner Saturday June 28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So far it is grilled chicken thighs (cooked to 180F ;)). Probably done with Goodweed's marinade again. Maybe some corn on the cob, too..... if I get into the store. I can't wait until it comes in season here and I can get it right down the road.

Hubby is taking me out to a seafood restaurant. I am looking forward to being waited on.

Steak with homemade bbq sauce
sliced tomoatoes and cukes
Corn on the cob

Last edited:
Nothing.........actually it's fend for yourself. My ds' graduation party is tomorrow and I'm busy getting things ready for that, it's really too hot to cook anyway.

Barb

Got two racks of ribs smoking right now.
Just finished making the Red Bliss Tater Salad.
The beans... well, those new Bush's Grilling Beans are pretty good!

Don't know what else will show up for the potluck rib dinner.

And I found my SECRET INGREDIENT on line. Woody's! Woody's! Woody's! Yayyy

Saturday, my boys are back from grammas.
It's new lawn tractor day! When it gets here I'm sure we'll be outside playing with it all afternoon (ok he will and I'll get to pick up the sticks and toys in his way) so I'll just grill some hot dogs and I think I have a box of suddenly salad in the cupboard.

girlfriend and I are going to dine somewhere fun.
it's her choice, she's big into Italian as am I.
for her, it's be a famous for gnocchi place.
for me, it'll be anywhere that serves a great spaghetti Bolognese.
my personal favorite!

So far it is grilled chicken thighs (cooked to 180F ;)). Probably done with Goodweed's marinade again. Maybe some corn on the cob, too..... if I get into the store. I can't wait until it comes in season here and I can get it right down the road.

LOL pacanis you ALWAYS grill! How much propane do you end up using in a year??
YOu're oven must be brand-spankin' new on the inside!!!! ;)

today keeps getting better.

i just talked dw into sushi and sashimi.

yum yum, eat 'em up, little fishies.

Pretty basic for us... but I don't make it much and I always enjoy it. Hubby wants lasagna, probably a salad and crusty garlic bread!

Orange chicken with couscous or rice and green vegetable. Homemade chocolate cake or ice cream for dessert.

LOL pacanis you ALWAYS grill! How much propane do you end up using in a year??
YOu're oven must be brand-spankin' new on the inside!!!! ;)

:LOL: If I didn't have an oven I wouldn't miss it. Not with a bread machine.

I think I put on a new bottle every 2-4 weeks...... If I ever get another grill it will be natural gas. Fo sho.

No corn on the cob, so I remembered the sweet corn sauce recipe that started out with roasting corn in the oven..... so yep, I'll be roasting frozen corn on the grill :) And I made some cole slaw with a that vinegar based dressing I make all the time.

BT, you must have been the one in college that ate goldfish all the time :LOL:
I'll have to try some "real" sushi sometime. I had some 20 tears ago or so, at a hibatchi house in town. I don't count that though as it was just an appetizer and I'm pretty sure I was eating stuff I shouldn't have been..... :ermm:

I have this electric grill/hot plate which is fantastic to use in doors and out doors with an extension lead. Today I cooked outside as it was a nice day( Well it was a dry day LOL..) I chopped up some onion finely and gently fry them with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Then added 1 clove of crushed garlic, diced green peppers, some mushrooms, fresh chopped parsley and prawns to the hot plate. Seasoned it with soy sauce, little water, salt and chilli pepper. Served it on a bed of boiled rice.

Back
Top Bottom