Dinner Saturday March 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LEFSElover said:
I'll post then read the remarks.
Whatever is @ the hotel in Costa Rica, that is "legal" ;) 'see':ROFLMAO: food for me, is what I'll have.

Okay, now I'll read what everyone's having:LOL:

What part of Costa Rica are you in? I found the local food really good when I was there, I stayed in the Guanacaste region a few years ago, on the Pacific side. Everything was fresh and good.

I just took my hubby to the airport and I'm going to heat up leftover chicken divan and crack open a bottle of white wine. Going to veg out and watch a movie.

Loprraine said:
"Fried Dill pickles, catfish, sweet potatoes"

I must be a Southern gal at heart, Uncle Bob!!! I think we should all sneek up at his back door!!!:LOL:

Ribs, homemade fries, coleslaw. But...I do have some great Flore di Latte and one really nice tomato.

Miss LoPrraine...

I knew you had a Southern Heart:heart: However; I dunno about sneakin' up to the back door..with all this "Emperor" talk goin on..:whistling Could be risky:LOL:

Paul made crust
I made sauce and we have almost every type of pizza topping you could think of. It's pizza night!

My beloved is feeling terrible...aches all over and stomach kinda queasy. We'll be having chicken noodle soup and toasted Velveeta Cheese sandwiches tonight.
Poor baby.

i made up for the breakfast that i did not like that much this morning...

Grilled skirt steak. Marinated in lime juice and cumin. Grilled over charcoal & mesquite. Homemade Corn Tortillas (first time i made them and i didn't do bad but i still need a lot of practice). Grilled onions & poblano peppers. Grilled Avacado cream where i grilled the avacados and roasted the garlic. So pretty much this was a pretty awesome dinner.

Ncage

ncage1974 said:
Grilled skirt steak. Marinated in lime juice and cumin. Grilled over charcoal & mesquite. Homemade Corn Tortillas (first time i made them and i didn't do bad but i still need a lot of practice). Grilled onions & poblano peppers. Grilled Avacado cream where i grilled the avacados and roasted the garlic. So pretty much this was a pretty awesome dinner.

Ncage

Oh yes and almost forgot i had homemade blueberry ice cream that i made this morning :).

a simple chicken picatta (oh that butter lemmon garlic sauce with just a few capers!) with red skin mashers and asparagus.

Last night I made some turkey meatballs & baked them. Then served them with turkey gravy on a bed of egg noodles & broccolini.

Back
Top Bottom