Dinner, Saturday May 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
Looks like I am the 1st today.

It has been raining since yesterday and I am in the mood for comfort-food. So I'm making "lazy Galomki".
What is THAT you ask.. it is a quick version of Galomki! :) Galomki is the Polish name for cabbage rolls.

Will see if I can find a nice load of rye bread to go with it.

I see that miniman. That or they are still undecided.
I'm going to have that steak I started to thaw last night that was taking way too long. I think with french fries with vinegar on them. And some olive drab green beans :rolleyes:

[QUOTElazy Galomki".][/QUOTE]

That sounds good!!

There's only two of us for the next week, pizza on the grill tonight. The dough has risen bootifully. Cheese is chopped, veggies are cut, all is ready. :)

Out and about, so I stopped at the local Asian restaurant and had steamed pork dumplings and lo mein. Just right for tonight. Rainy and cold.

Pretty warm here today, so we have begun to change to our summer eating pattern - heavier meal between 1-2 pm and light dinner around 7:30-8:00. We had sliced papaya, sliced honeydew melon, cottage cheese and some fresh dinner rolls I baked this morning.

I was going to have the squid that I had bought a couple of days ago and had marinating in garlic and oil but it had gone (long story but they were meant for Friday night) so ended up with grilled lamb rump steaks in a fresh bread sandwich. Very yummy.

Back
Top Bottom