Dinner - Saturday Sept. 29?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

legend_018

Head Chef
What is everyone having?
I plan on making some meatballs and some pasta sauce.
Just a quick version sauce with a can of whole tomatoes.

sooo spagetti & meataballs. Italian bread to go with it.

However, With a newborn and an 18 month old - anything can change LOL

Buck and I won't be having dinner at home tonight. We're going to my high school reunion, which will be catered. The caterer is one of my classmates and I think we're having a full barbecue pork meal with, as they say in these parts, all the fixins'. I'm a bit tired of barbecue but, since we aren't able to attend the big barbecue festival in Paducah this weekend, we'll pretend we did tonight as we eat our meal.

Should be an interesting evening. There were only 63 graduates in my class and, fortunately, we've only lost a few to death. Don't know how many of the rest of the class will make it and I'm sure some of us will be a challenge to recognize. Been a long time....40 years.

pork roulade with caramelized onions
roasted garlic mashed potatoes
snow peas in a light butter sauce

dessert - strawberry and/or chocolate gelato

Have a good time tonight, Katie!

If I can get DH to get moving and go get more propane for the gas grill, we'll be having the steaks I have marinading in jkath's yummy beer marinade, homemade baked mac and cheese, broccoli, and a simple salad of romaine with yet more garden tomatoes and a creamy basil dressing.

If DH doesn't get the gas, well, then it's up to him!:mad::LOL:

Leftover Indian food from last night, chicken tikka masala, rogan josh, punjab eggplant, dal makhani, palak paneer, pindi chana & garlic naan with mango chutney. Yum.

Clienta that all sounds super good!:)

tonight my parents are grilling fish, so I'm having, baked tofu (best recipe ever:chef:) and we're boiling up some potatoes. I think that theres a salad in there somewhere and prolly some mini carrots and cottage cheese.

Buck and I won't be having dinner at home tonight. We're going to my high school reunion, which will be catered. The caterer is one of my classmates and I think we're having a full barbecue pork meal with, as they say in these parts, all the fixins'. I'm a bit tired of barbecue but, since we aren't able to attend the big barbecue festival in Paducah this weekend, we'll pretend we did tonight as we eat our meal.

Should be an interesting evening. There were only 63 graduates in my class and, fortunately, we've only lost a few to death. Don't know how many of the rest of the class will make it and I'm sure some of us will be a challenge to recognize. Been a long time....40 years.

Have a great time you two, my 40th is next year ! Time sure flies !

Trader Joe's Citrus Chicken with Cashews served over rice
Romaine salad with fresh chunked tomatoes
Red wine spritzers (for dessert hee hee)

Grass fed tenderloin filet sauted in garlic butter and evoo, seasoned with black pepper, kosher salt, dry mustard, and rosemary. Along with baked butternut squash with nutmeg, salt, and pepper and hot crusty cibatta bread. Not to shabby!

We usually have pizza on Friday night, but ds went to a football game with some school friends and they met at a park near the school and bbq'd beforehand. I never did stuff like that with my friends in high school! We got the pizza tonight instead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom