Dinner Saturday the 19th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
We're off to our older daughter's annual cookout this afternoon. So dinner will be whatever is available. Usually steak tips, burgers and dogs. There will also be a killer ranch potato salad and snickerdoodles. I know this because we're bringing them.

Cookout food today here, too! Grilled burgers and brats, pasta salad, baked beans, fruit salad...not sure yet what else. It's my grandson's birthday today, and the fam is getting together for a potluck. :)

Not sure if we'll have supper tonight because we ate such a huge lunch.

Glenn, his son and two friends began building a garage in the back early this morning and I prepared a big lunch about noon. I feel as stuffed as the Thanksgiving turkey.

If we do get hungry, there are plenty of leftovers from lunch.

Crawfish pasta. My outdoor cook will be tomorrow, when I put the Cochinita Pibil on the Egg. I put it in the achiote marinade this morning.

Not sure yet. I have some hamburger already browned. It will be made into spaghetti or unstuffed cabbage rolls. Either meal will require a grocery run since I'm low on fresh veggies.

Drowned Eggs: Huevos Ahogados

img_1375816_0_5568146f4f556c42ff2b69dbfc77a51e.jpg

I told DH that I'm not making anything new until we get rid of the leftovers.

Asian beef short ribs in the pressure cooker. I'm going with drunken noodles with shrimp for alongside.

Back
Top Bottom