Dinner, September 2, 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
aren't you guys eating dinner tonite...

pasta with marinara sauce fer us!!

you....

I was going to make tacos but after it rained it got cold, so now the soup thread has me drooling......
Maybe tacos today, soup tomorrow with a little more thought put into it.
:)

Oh thanks ALOT GG, nothing like making me MORE indecisive!!!!
:)
Now I can't pick! Got one or the other you like more?

Since I made bread today, I thought this might lend itself to making a nice sammich;) I have a sirloin steak marinating in balsamic, evoo,honey salt and pepper..Will grill it and then slice into thin strips and put it on the sliced bread..I'm also doing some mushrooms and onions to put on top...Have a salad all ready to dress..that will be it except dessert a peach cobbler..done for the day:LOL:

kadesma

i tried all of my tricks to get dw to agree to sushi, but she already made burgers so it wouldn't be fair to enjoy the little fishies in front of her.

soooo, i'm having a goat cheese stuffed angus burger, topped with tomatoes, lettuce and onion from my garden. side o' steak fries.

DW is out tonight so I stopped and got carry out. Sesame chicken, pork fried rice, broccoli and an egg roll. Gort some left over carrot cake for dessert or maybe some ice cream.

i tried all of my tricks to get dw to agree to sushi, but she already made burgers so it wouldn't be fair to enjoy the little fishies in front of her.

soooo, i'm having a goat cheese stuffed angus burger, topped with tomatoes, lettuce and onion from my garden. side o' steak fries.

want a boarder, bucky? i'm an excellent cook when i decide to cook & an excellent babysitter. when i babysit, we dance (or as we call that, boogie-woogieing), sing songs 'bout wheels on a bus, eat pizza, draw, write cards for Mom...)

Still not sure exactly what I did. Made a stuffed zucchini, ham steaks with fresh peaches and corn on the cob. Just reading this makes me cringe at the combo. Oh well my husband ate it. I'll hold off until tomorrow lunch to eat some of it as leftovers.

Left-over

watermelon/tomato/onion salad
baked beans
smoked chicken
bratwurst with all the trimmings
potato salad
hamburgers with all the trimmings

I'm sure I forgot something.

Left-over

watermelon/tomato/onion salad
baked beans
smoked chicken
bratwurst with all the trimmings
potato salad
hamburgers with all the trimmings

I'm sure I forgot something.

To invite me! :)
Smorgasboard.... mmm :)

Polish sausage on the grill, broccoli cauliflower carrot raisin salad with ranch dressing as we are out of mayo, pasta vinegrette w/parmesan with olive, tomato and zucchini.

Back
Top Bottom