Dinner Sun. Dec. 10, 06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Hoping to cook some B.B.Q. Chicken (if the cold wind dies down), shrimp cocktail, baked beans, roasted asparagus, carolina slaw, and warm crusty bread. (will pre-bake my chicken first). If too windy - fried chicken !

Last edited:
Same as boufa06, I made homemade pizza topped with red and green bell pepper slices, mushrooms, jalapenos, pepperoni, and plenty of cheese.

Shrimp scampi with pasta and green beans. Later in the evening I tasted the salsa verde I made earlier today from a new recipe. It had good flavor, but was not hot enough.:glare: Next time I have to add another jalapeno or two or three. The original recipe called for one and I put in two.

I had pork tenderloin, broccoli, chicken herb style noodles, and spinach

and after that I made a quesadilla with cheddar cheese and some cut up chicken nuggets

We had steamed rice, sauteed green beans with preserved cabbage, and white cut chicken served w/ grated ginger and thinly cut green onions strips, and soy and oyster sauce for condiments.

i made an angus london broil, marinated italian style in evoo, garlic, lemon zest, dried oregano, fresh parsley and rosemary from the garden, and s&p.

i broiled it in the middle slot, 8 minutes a side without disturbing it or even opening the drawer in between as per mom's instructions, and it came out perfectly medium rare. gotta call mom to thank her for, well, for everything, but also to brag about the steak. it was perfect.

since i had the broiler going, i made broiled buffalo wings too. they were good; not as good as deep fried of course, but still tasty and the skin had enough texture from the flame of the broiler. i had so much london broil that i put the wings away. i'll probably have them when i get home for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom