Dinner, Sunday 10/27/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sooooo,ok ok i can literally feel the eye's rolling skywards & hear the sigh's of "bleedin' 'ell 'es off again" but undeterred i SHALL press on,i had some potato & avocado salad,tomato & basil salad as well as some prawns left over from last nights dinner,but not sufficient to form the basis of a satisfying meal or,perhaps more importantly,to replace the blood sugars decimated by my revels on canal street last night.a cursory glance at the contents of my freezer failed to provide stimulation,however,upon delving deeper i came upon the usual suspects...ice,shrivelled peas,lonely sweetcorn kernels,discarded freezer bag ties,a japanese soldier who didn't know the war had ended & a pack of queenies.i removed the scallops & left mr yamamoto where he was:ermm:!!
harry's prawn & scallop burgers with the aforementioned salads.chilled miranda wisemen rosé colder than a penguins willy!!

Harry those prawn & scallop burgers look good!

My planned dinner was dreck...I've called Papa John's, Meats Pizza, wings and salads showing up in 30 min.

Bridal shower this afternoon so got home kind of late. Just made grilled turkey and cheese sandwiches. No sides for now. Will probably snack on something a bit later.

Breakfast is what was for dinner - a garbage omelette full of stuff, plus toast. Haven't really felt like playing in the kitchen the last couple of days. My get up and go got up and went...:( I'm ready for vacation so I can eat OPC (Other People's Cooking).

No cooking for me. It's kinda nice to live across the street from the local branch of the Legion so we went out last night to hear some bands and had to go to work this morning with a WEE BIT of a hangover....heading out for something greasy....
if it's any consolation rock,my head felt like it had a depth charge going off in it after my night out in manchester on saturday.worth it tho',trust your's was too;)?

bridal shower? what's that jab?

Members of the bridal party, groomsmen, bride's maids, best man and maid of honor a get together and toss the bride into the shower and wash her down before the wedding. Friends and family cheer them on.

It's an old tradition from medieval times to ensure the wedding night is not marred by off odors etc.

Members of the bridal party, groomsmen, bride's maids, best man and maid of honor a get together and toss the bride into the shower and wash her down before the wedding. Friends and family cheer them on.

It's an old tradition from medieval times to ensure the wedding night is not marred by off odors etc.
so that's where i've been going wrong:ermm::ohmy::LOL:!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom