Dinner Sunday 10th March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1/2 cup honey sweetened greek yogurt and a 1/2 cup cheerios, a cup of hot chocolate.

My snacks today were an apple in the morning and an almond butter sandwich on 1 slice of 9 grain in the afternoon. Water, water, water....

All the pictures are great tonight.....thanks!

Beth, I've been wanting to tell you how great it is to see you posting again, and hope you are doing well. I think of you often.

HomeCook.....you are cooking up a storm..good for you, and your meal sounds delicious. :yum:

My broken foot and ribs are mending and with Steve's help we had a wonderful meal tonight.

I had half of a boneless leg of lamb in the freezer, so we roasted it in the oven seasoned with a generous amount of Cavender's Greek seasonings till it was still pink and sliced it thin, served with mint sauce. We also had tri colored rice in lemon sauce, and buttered and steamed broccoli rob along with Pita bread. Opi !!

Tonight we had Sesame Orange Shrimp with basmati rice and cr*ppy broccoli. The shrimp and rice were great, but the broccoli had some grit in it. Ugh.

Went to a friend's last night--had 2 slices of roasted chicken (it was so good), oven-roasted sweet potatoes, carrots, and sweet peas. It was all the better because s/one else cooked!

Made a Spanish style pot roast. Lots of green and red bells, onion, garlic, cumin, paprika and tomato paste in the sofrito. Deglazed with dry sherry. Small can of petite diced tomato, beef stock, S&P. Good stuff!:yum:

Some of the Sushi we consumed.
39817-albums933-picture5390.jpg

We had fried chicken, creamed peas, fish for Dh and the kids, and wheat bread.

Back
Top Bottom