Dinner Sunday 12/19/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
What's everybody fixin' tonight?!
I'm going to grill some babybacks, jazz up some Bush's beans and took the easy way out and bought some potato salad.

Anyone else know yet?

;)

What's everybody fixin' tonight?!
I'm going to grill some babybacks, jazz up some Bush's beans and took the easy way out and bought some potato salad.

Anyone else know yet?

;)

Welcome back!!
I don't have the foggiest idea.

Homemade pizza. Have spaghetti sauce leftover from the other night and took a ball of dough out of the freezer yesterday.

Either tacos (if the kids make it home for dinner), or if its just the two of us we will have a shrimp and crab pasta dish.

Pot Roast..
Pan Roasted Red and Sweet Tators.....
Green Beans. Tasso, Bacon and Garlic flavored........
Old Time Tomato Aspic with Avocado Slices. Buttermilk Ranch Dressing....
Share the last piece of the Thanksgiving Fruit Cake....

Nothing for me. I got a lousy cold, achy, no appetite. Maybe I'll have some nuts & bolts mix, maybe not. The only soup I have is cheapo cream of soups I use to cook with. Not very appetizing.

Nothing for me. I got a lousy cold, achy, no appetite. Maybe I'll have some nuts & bolts mix, maybe not. The only soup I have is cheapo cream of soups I use to cook with. Not very appetizing.

Have any boullion, Z? A cup of that and some tea wold be good. Or make some broth from a Ramen season packet you have.:) Hope you feel better.

sorry you have a cold. mine lingers on. been baking and frosting all day. think i will order a pizza. going to dr. tomorrow. it will be nice to have leftover pizza and maybe some wings when i come back hope you feel better,soon.;);)

I reduced some cream with some parmesan and garlic and tossed it with some shrimp and pasta. It was lovely. We didn't feel like making salad so we nibbled on some veggies.

Dinner tonight was mixed greens salad topped with black olives, feta cheese and slivered almonds dressed with Good Season’s Italian dressing, Trader Joe’s Chicken Chow Mein and Trader Ming’s Asian Vegetables. They were frozen bags and 3 servings a bag. They cost $2.99 a bag and they were pretty good.

img_949301_0_0f5a28c733c2095f650911a56f232ee5.jpg

img_949301_1_206c8f087969d7f1bc68a5878a64b066.jpg

img_949301_2_880a59df5ee04f994adab9f214cd8ac1.jpg

Homemade Chicken pot pie (pre-made and froze a few weeks ago) I precooked them in small aluminum bread pans and dropped them in to quart size Ziploc bags.. Having this at work (nuked) :O)

Dinner tonight was mixed greens salad topped with black olives, feta cheese and slivered almonds dressed with Good Season’s Italian dressing, Trader Joe’s Chicken Chow Mein and Trader Ming’s Asian Vegetables. They were frozen bags and 3 servings a bag. They cost $2.99 a bag and they were pretty good.

Looks great, I'll look for frozen chow mein at my store. Beats the over salted canned stuff.

The Tamale filling is driving us nuts...time to chill it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom