Dinner Sunday, 14th October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The kids and grandkids are taking pa and ma out tonight we get to be fed and don't have to feed anyone YEA:LOL:
kades

Whole wheat fusilli with jar tomato sauce. Stirling added President's Choice Italian meatballs. I didn't have any of those because they have textured soy flour and soy protein concentrate. They used to be made of real stuff. Stirling says the meatballs are pretty good, but not as good as they used to be. :(

In about 10 minutes we are going to make a Chicken Korma, a new recipe we have found :)

The chicken has been marinating for hours, so should be very tasty :yum:

Having this with basmati rice and pappadoms with hot mango chutney

Sounds great, Kylie!

I made a stir-fry with chopped bell peppers, onions, celery, jalapenos and cubed pork loin and served it over rice with chow mein noodles.

Some friends came over for supper. We had teriyaki burgers on the grill with grilled peppers, onion, and pineapple. Also some grilled potatoes, and mini pies!

Some friends came over for supper. We had teriyaki burgers on the grill with grilled peppers, onion, and pineapple. Also some grilled potatoes, and mini pies!

Yum Chopper...I love the sound of the teriyaki burgers :)

All the meals sound good :) I wasn't feeling to good so we had scrammbled eggs with onions, peppers, chilli and courgettes on seeded brown bread for dinner.
Easy peasy lol! My 5 yr old ate half of my dinner though, couldn't face all of it.

Back
Top Bottom