Dinner Sunday 14th of August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If we don't have them for breakfast when I get home, we might have blueberry pancakes made with wild blueberries. There isn't a single variety of domesticated blueberry that I've ever tasted that comes remotely close to the sheer happiness inducing flavor of wild blueberries. Put them in pancakes, drizzle with a little honey and you've found utopia for the tastebuds. If we do have those for breakfast, I have no idea what to make for dinner. Guess I'll have to dig around in the freezer.

Still clueless lol! I have gotten as far as cutting the tenderized steak into strips and still not sure what to make. Not in the mood for sweet and sour stirfry or anything chinese really. All out of fresh veg. I have got tomatoes and onions and french style and asian frozen stirfry veg. Have pasta, rice and pap (white polenta) Any ideas? I feel uninspired!

Still clueless lol! I have gotten as far as cutting the tenderized steak into strips and still not sure what to make. Not in the mood for sweet and sour stirfry or anything chinese really. All out of fresh veg. I have got tomatoes and onions and french style and asian frozen stirfry veg. Have pasta, rice and pap (white polenta) Any ideas? I feel uninspired!

Stroganoff?
hmmm, maybe I'll make stroganoff...

Stroganoff?
hmmm, maybe I'll make stroganoff...

Sniff :( I don't have mushrooms only sour cream! maybe I can make a Mockanoff :LOL: I've got this packet of heat and eat Mushroom and Bacon pasta sauce that I should use sometime before it expires!
I also have potato flakes that I bought out of curiosity, Sour Cream and chive Flavour. Maybe I'll make Seared steak strips with smash and gravy?
I have loads of beans and jarred tomato everything etc etc. Oh dear!

Ended up making seared steak strips with beans, mash and gravy. Tasted nice but I think I'm going off meat for a while! I can't face another meat dish :( Just had way too much lately.

I've got the mushrooms and sour cream, but I think I'll go with stew instead of stroganoff. If I've a mind to I can still serve it over egg noodles. I took a bison chuck roast out to thaw that I'll use. I love bison's meaty flavor that it adds to stew. I wish I had some good bay leaves though...

I've got the mushrooms and sour cream, but I think I'll go with stew instead of stroganoff. If I've a mind to I can still serve it over egg noodles. I took a bison chuck roast out to thaw that I'll use. I love bison's meaty flavor that it adds to stew. I wish I had some good bay leaves though...

You could have tossed me the mushrooms so I could make Stroganoff :LOL:
The ready made sauce is still sitting in the pantry, think I'll give it to someone that can't cook.

You could have tossed me the mushrooms so I could make Stroganoff :LOL:
The ready made sauce is still sitting in the pantry, think I'll give it to someone that can't cook.

Wouldn't it be nice to send food ingredients back and forth, like through a teleporter :) Just don't let any flies get in ;)
They will be going into my stew.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom