Dinner Sunday 17th March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I posted the beef, as I've made it before, & it's the same procedure. I wouldn't fill the pork w/ prosciutto though. ;) It is quick & easy. One of my favorite company dishes. The filling & sauce (Marsala, brandy) is up to you. Use what you like & have on hand. Enjoy.
Yeah, I am thinking of some sort of roll. They are fun and pretty. I do have all the ingredients for the Marsala sauce.

I'm doing corned beef in the crock pot. I have a new recipie I want to try for the veggies - roasted cabbage, potatos, carrots and onion with butter, bacon bits, garlic and salt/pepper. And I'm making apple pie for dessert.

Boneless pork chops stuffed with a spinach and feta stuffing, roasted potatoes and string beans.

I always cook corned beef and cabbage on March 17. However, I didn't get my beef in time and they were all out. The person who always saves me one is out with knee surgery and I never thought to call and make sure they had it put away. :(

So, we are having the beef dips we didn't have yesterday as we had a rotisserie chicken. I will serve it with oven wedge fries and salad. :)

I'm cooking some chicken breasts, some for soup tonight, the rest for other stuff later in the week.

Last nights dinner out was delicious!

We shared meals, we had beef satays for entree, then fried boneless duck in batter with a plum sauce and also Lemon Chicken and special fried rice :yum:

Pork Shoulder Steaks

We're having Pork Shoulder Sirloin Steaks.. and Steamed Cabbage. We don't like corned beef so this is our substitute this year.
Am thinking of searing the pork then adding shrooms, gravy and baking in 325 oven til done. Since only 2 of us thinking one hour should be enough time. Salad is the standby Cottage cheeze.... Its the chinese version., WoFat... with vine ripe tomato off my vine. Ymmm....:chef:

Since there's not a drop of Irish in either of our German/Swiss families, I think I will be doing up some strogonoff tonight. I have some meatballs in the freezer that will get added to the gravy and noodles.

Last nights dinner out was delicious!

We shared meals, we had beef satays for entree, then fried boneless duck in batter with a plum sauce and also Lemon Chicken and special fried rice :yum:

Wow! That sounds wonderful Kylie! I'm glad you had a nice time and good food!

Tonight will involve boneless skinless chicken breasts and the grill. Not sure what I'm doing yet. :huh:

The Butt about an hour or so from being done.

36788-albums799-picture5427.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom