Dinner, Sunday 2 March 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bilby

Executive Chef
It's hot and humid and always seems to be that way around dinner time at the moment so stove top cooking only tonight.

I had a tub of 'fresh' (inasmuch as it isn't dried!) beef ravioli that I was keen to use up and had purchased a load of marked-down large mushroom cups, so dinner tonight became Beef Ravioli in a stronganoff sauce (with some cherry tomatoes thrown in for good measure), served with some grated cheddar. Very tasty and oh so filling. Heaps of leftovers too!:cool:

What's happening in your world tonight?

I'm having NY Times crusty bread! Yay! (if all goes well)
I'm glad this thread started early. I hadn't planned anything else, so I just took out some meat and will make stew.

I'm having NY Times crusty bread! Yay! (if all goes well)
I'm glad this thread started early. I hadn't planned anything else, so I just took out some meat and will make stew.
Glad to oblige!! Don't normally start it as it seems a bit wrong to be posting what I have just eaten for dinner when a lot of the members are just getting ready to contemplate breakfast!!:LOL:

Leftover night.
We have last nights roast with veggies and tomatoes, spaghetti and Spanish rice to choose from.

Changed my mind.. I'm going to Uncle Bobs and sharing his dinner.

: )

I cooked the corned beef in my new DO, early so we ate around 1 pm . Still plenty for *supper* ;)

I have some left-over Asian-flavored marinated flank steak - I'll serve this on top of a salad with baby romaine, bleu cheese, tomatoes, spring onions, toasted walnuts, cucumbers, steamed new tomatoes, and a pear sliced and served on the side.

EDITED TO DAY: I wrote tomatoes but in my head I said potatoes - geez, why does that happen??? It's steamed new POTATOES!

Last edited:
Nothing -there is no one home except Angel puppy and myself and she already ate!!
Love and energy, Vicki

Back
Top Bottom