Dinner Sunday 24th March 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we are going out to our favourite Indian restaurant :)

We didn't feel like cooking before going away tomorrow, so thought we would treat ourselves :)

Have fun Kylie :)

Hubby leaves for a business trip tonight and he's only coming back on Friday.
Caty's still by her dad so it's just Daniel and I.
Maybe I'll make us omelets, Daniel loves them :)

We have just got back from the Indian restaurant :)

We had Chicken Tikka Masala and Lamb Rogan Josh, also a Stuff Kulcha naan bread which has curried potatoes inside :yum:

It was a delicious meal and we had a wonderful time :)

I have some frozen shrimp scampi in the freezer. I'll brown up some italian turkey sausage, combine with the shrimp scampi and serve over spinach tagliatelle. Lots of parm and a splash of white wine. Green salad on the side.

We hit the local tavern for lunch after church and I had a wonderful crabcake sandwich with red pepper coulis and awesome crunchy french fries. We'll probably just wing it for supper. There's some roast beef for sandwiches or maybe I'll just make a big pot of popcorn.

Kind of a dunch. Early dinner/ late lunch. Leftover poached chicken diced in leftover marinara, with rotini and plenty of grated parm reg. I'm cleaning out the fridge. There's enough leftover rotini to make pasta salad for next week.

Last edited:
I'm going to grill/smoke a spatchcocked chicken on the gas grill. Pilaf and a veggie will accompany.

I have a chuck roast in the oven with carrots and onions. I got the recipe from Ree Drummond. Sure smells delicious!! Also have garlic cheddar bread in the bread maker. It's 31 degrees here and snowing like crazy, thought this would make for a great Sunday dinner.

Change of plans. Nobody knows when they will be home for dinner so I want something that can sit for a while and doesn't require me doing a sink full of dishes. Beef ribs in the crockpot with bbq sauce, rice and a salad.

Back
Top Bottom