Dinner Sunday 25th November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well... thew ham we had for thanksgiving was not good .. so we i am going to make another one today ... along with the left over stuffing and mashed potatoes ..
green beans .. and these mac and cheese cups someone suggested i make ..
and still plenty of pies to eat also ...

Our family was scattered on Thanksgiving day so we are having the big meal today with turkey, ham, stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes, broccoli.

Today I'm hoping to get rid of the last of the Thanksgiving leftovers. Which actually works out great as it's football Sunday and it will be just me here and I don't feel much like cooking.

Bonus: daughter is heading back to college, so I can ship some leftovers off with her, too!

Big turkey day here today. I am making turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies, fruit salad, and something chocolate.

I think we will have pasta with sausage and fire-roasted tomatoes. For dessert I might be able to find a pie or two that didn't get eaten the other day...need it gone!

Clear liquids for me tonight and all day tomorrow. Guess why.

SO will have leftovers and such.

Andy M. said:

Oh no, food poisoning? More surgery? Feel better soon Andy!

I haven't a clue what we'll have, may have to spelunk something.

Last edited:
Using some of the turkey leftovers for turkey tetrazzini (mushrooms, peas, cream, parm, white wine, thin spaghetti...), steamed broccoli and dinner rolls. Pumpkin pie, if it's still good.

Andy M. said:

Oh no! It's not that dreaded procedure is it?

Kylie1969 said:
What is "that" dreaded procedure?

Colonoscopy, I suspect. Or he may be getting his belly button pierced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom