Dinner Sunday 30th December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm having cabbage and onion soup. Think I'll make something else for hubby and kids but I need to eat light. Can't face anymore starch or meat! Darn holidays make you feel so sluggish.

We are planning a big pot of chili, salsa con queso with chips, and some adult beverages whilst watching the football game tonight. I have high hopes for my Redskins this evening!

I have meatloaf planned. BUT I will hopefully be making my salads and dips for New Year's Eve/Day and a lemon meringue pie today. SO things may change.

I've got a pork loin that need cut up, portioned and froze. I think I'll make a roast from the end.

We are going to recycle the Recycled Pot Roast / Curry Stew one more time. That 3.5 lbs of roast sure went a long way for us. I'll pick up some sweet bread rolls for dunking and make a marinated cucumber/tomato salad.

Today my husband went with friends up into the north shore valley's to dirt bike. Not sure what time he's going to come home. Plus it's rainy so stew is a perfect plan.

Working night shift, stopped at Jersey Mikes but they were closed. Went to Subway for a Foot long Turkey sub.

Bought a ham right before Christmas since the price was so good and have been working our way through the portion that I didn't freeze. Breakfast was waffles w/ little chunks of diced ham in the batter & tonight was scalloped potatoes w/ ham & a side of braised cabbage.

Back
Top Bottom