Dinner Sunday 3rd February

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am greatly in need of a late Saturday night snack. :rolleyes:

I think Kylie and Snip are the only persons who can truly utter the words, "you can call me anything, just don't call me late for dinner". :LOL:

Guys, the Chinese Chicken Curry was absolutely delicious, I urge you all to try it :)

Thank you so much for a fabulous, tasty recipe GQ :)

Flatbread we made

P1000992.JPG

Chinese Chicken Curry

P1000988.JPG

oh man, that looks good, kylie. thanks for the pics, and to gq for the recipe.

since it's super bowl sunday here, we're having shrimp cocktail, a mixed green salad with creamy bacon dressing, loaded nachos, and broiled buffalo wings.

go ravens! i want to hear the 9'ers say nevermore.

I think it is going to be Pasta Primavera. My GF has been hinting at that for the last couple of days. I think the snow peas, zucchini, mushrooms, fresh parsley, she came home with yesterday was a bit of a hint. I am off to Vegas this evening, therefore I should cook her up one of her faves so hopefully she will still be here when I get back....:LOL:

Last edited:
Well I want to hear the 49's say Noooooobody! :LOL:
I usually pull for the AFC regardless, but I'm sick of Ray Lewis' "Last Ride".
I want the 49's to pound them, but I want the Ravens to knock Collin Kapernick (sp?) out of the game so Smith can go in and do something substantial. And I'd like to see Flacco have a good game, too, just on a losing effort. I want to see the Raven's defense get torched.

That pretty much sums it up ;)

And I will be snacking on cheeses, crackers and dip while they do.

have fun, rock. what kind of sauce do you make with the primavera?

i forgot to add if the fish monger has tuna, we'll be having seared tuna with a wasabi peanut dipping sauce as well.

pac, did you try the mustard, cheese, and onion thing yet?

Last edited:
Well I want to hear the 49's say Noooooobody! :LOL:
I usually pull for the AFC regardless, but I'm sick of Ray Lewis' "Last Ride".
I want the 49's to pound them, but I want the Ravens to knock Collin Kapernick (sp?) out of the game so Smith can go in and do something substantial. And I'd like to see Flacco have a good game, too, just on a losing effort. I want to see the Raven's defense get torched.

That pretty much sums it up ;)
I'm with you on all counts, Pac. Above all, I would love nothing more than to see that self-important loud-mouthed thug, Ray Lewis, fade away into obscurity so I don't ever have to listen to him again. :ROFLMAO:

Oh... and we're having black bean chili tonight.

I'm with you on all counts, Pac. Above all, I would love nothing more than to see that self-important loud-mouthed thug, Ray Lewis, fade away into obscurity so I don't ever have to listen to him again. :ROFLMAO:

Oh... and we're having black bean chili tonight.

Hey! That's what I made last night :chef:

I hope the game stays evenly matched.

I made ghiradelli box of brownies last night for the 'niners and a pineapple ginger teriyaki type of sauce with a healthy splash of tiger sauce to give it some under the radar zip. Will bake the wings closer to game time, or whenever we are likely to start munching. That's all I have to do. Pretty easy.

I think it is going to be Pasta Primavera. My GF has been hinting at that for the last couple of days. I think the snow peas, zucchini, mushrooms, fresh parsley, she came home with yesterday was a bit of a hint. I am off to Vegas this evening, therefore I should cook her up one of her faves so hopefully she will still be here when I get back....:LOL:

Have a great time, Rock! Take lots & lots of pictures. Where are you staying? Tell us all about it when you get back. ;)

hmmm, I think I have a box of Ghiradelli brownie mix somewhere...
That might be a plan.

Alrightyyy. +2 here with Pac and Steve... While I'm smokin ribs hopefully the 9er's will smoke the Ravens right outta town.. Football isn't what it used to be. I'll be in and out, most likely out on the patio enjoying the fire pit playing with my dogs all day.

Were having an open door invitation. Drop by if you want. Bring the kids.

Smoked ribs
Potato salad
Nacho's
Various chips and dips
Bbq baked beans
Chili
Italian sausages grilled
Hot dogs if they want
I don't DO desserts.. :)

Fridge is stocked with soda's, juices. If they want beer it's byo. I don't know what you like.

Have a great day everyone. Enjoy the game.

oooh, nice spread chun... err, I mean Munky :LOL:
(yes I saw Kylie's post ;))

oooh, nice spread chun... err, I mean Munky :LOL:
(yes I saw Kylie's post ;))

LOL!!! I almost signed it " Chunky " decided I better not. That was hilarious :LOL:
Doesn't Ben & Jerry's have an Ice Cream called " Chunky Monkey?"

Chunky Munky.. for the day. :D

Back
Top Bottom