Dinner Sunday? 4th of November lol!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking fresh trout!
39817-albums888-picture5185.jpg

We had pot roast,mashed potatoes, roasted butternut squash,gravy with mushrooms,French bread,corn,salad with cabbage,lettuce,apple,grapes,tomatoes, and chocolate cake with riccota and cool whip frosting mixed with instant chocolate pudding. so Ma's Sunday is still going.:pig:
kades

We ended up having ravioli and rolls for supper tonight. We will have pie soon!

babetoo said:
tomato with basil soup (from super market deli) and grilled cheese made with proalone (sp) something is wrong with my spell check. wish i could figure what's wrong.

Looks like you are eating well again Babe. So nice to have the old Babe back with us again!

kadesma said:
We had pot roast,mashed potatoes, roasted butternut squash,gravy with mushrooms,French bread,corn,salad with cabbage,lettuce,apple,grapes,tomatoes, and chocolate cake with riccota and cool whip frosting mixed with instant chocolate pudding. so Ma's Sunday is still going.:pig:
kades

That meal sounds wonderful!

I decided to add a couple links from the rope sausage I cooked yesterday, too.

Attachments

• sausage dinner.jpg
    sausage dinner.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 223
We had chicken pot pies for dinner and since I was making pastry anyway......also made an apple pie for dessert! I used Vodka in the pastry and I am sold. Nice crispy, flaky light crust on the pot pies.

image-3104166232.jpg

Back
Top Bottom