Dinner Sunday? 4th of November lol!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
Hope I have the right day this time? :angel:

Chicken again today, man I must love my family!
I'll make my chutney mayo chicken with rice and veggies. You can hardly tell it's chicken then :rolleyes: . I can eat the sauce with rice and veggies!!!

I'm kinda doing a, "what was I thinking?" dance.:huh: Last night, with a renewed vigor to eat down the foods in the freezer, I started rooting and looking for a ham bone, that may or may not have been there. I stopped when I found 4 smallish pork chops and snatched them up. Then I put on to soak a pound of great northern beans.

Now I am googling bean and pork chop recipes. Not sure what will happen but it looks like the first step is to start cooking the beans.

Out super market has a sale on veal cutlets so tonight we are having veal Marsala and asparagus.

mmmm, I haven't had veal Marsala in years. I love veal Oscar, too.
My dinner plans are undecided at the moment.

Last night no one was really hungry so I made hamburgers and alfredo noodles. Tonight we'll finish off the Brunswick stew and the dribs and drabs in the fridge.

Made it through breakfast, but haven't thought about supper tonight. Probably should............

Hope I have the right day this time? :angel:

Chicken again today, man I must love my family!
I'll make my chutney mayo chicken with rice and veggies. You can hardly tell it's chicken then :rolleyes: . I can eat the sauce with rice and veggies!!!

Ended up making grilled chicken thighs with garlic, lemon and parsley. Gemsquash stuffed with creamed corn and topped with grilled cheese topping, steamed zucchini with butter and sea salt.

Ended up making grilled chicken thighs with garlic, lemon and parsley. Gemsquash stuffed with creamed corn and topped with grilled cheese topping, steamed zucchini with butter and sea salt.

Sounds delicious Snip :yum:

I'm kind of in the mood now for mashed potatoes with gravy. I've got some mushrooms and shallots I can use to make up a gravy with some left over au jus and I'll cook up some green beans to go along. I wish I had some cheese curds, I'd be having poutine instead.

Dinner for 12 at a local eatery called Palotta's. Chef prepared Italian cuisine. Birthday dinner out for my son and I. Good food, good conversaion, coffee and pie for dessert at home.

Sounds fun, .40!

Defrosting some ground ribeye, burgers tonight.

I've got pan-seared stuffed pork chops in the oven, along with a new recipe I'm trying: Baked onions, apples, and raisins with butter and cinnamon. The recipe said to put it all together in a covered pot and bake, but I just had to pre-cook the onions with a bit of butter, oil and water. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom