Dinner Sunday 6th January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We ended up with a deli rotisserie chicken. DH had Greek salad and I had plain cucumbers. Neither of us are feeling 100% so the light meal was perfect!

kylie, i haven't had good indian in a while. i need to go get some soon.

pac, your cioppino looks incredible! i need to make that soon as well.

we went to my parents house down the shore today since we never got to see them for christmas. it was a nice day of exchanging gifts and watching football, and then we got chinese takeout for dinner.

we shared wonton soup, roast pork yat gaw mein soup, spring rolls, shrimp and broccoli, beef and broccoli, pork chop suey, chicken chop suey, and shrimp chow mein.

we've ordered from this place a number of times and i've eventually learned that while their fancier chinese dishes aren't so good, they do the simple chinese american style dishes the best.

Thanks, Tom. I love this dish. It's perfect for a seafood lover.
I had a late Christmas, too. Us working types have to squeeze it in when we can ;)

Yes, you must Tom :)

Indian food has such wonderful flavours and makes you feel good :)

I just finished :)
It is "Fisherman's Stew". An Italian dish attributed to San Fransico, where the fishermen would throw some of their catch into a pot for dinner before returning home. Basically a lot of various seafood cooked in a broth :yum:

Thanks Pac :)

It loks fabulous, great job!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom