Dinner - Sunday 7-8-12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i would have paid to watch your dad cook, and meet you, sprout, and your family, pag.

tell me; did he call it soya sauce?

it's SOY SAUCE!

lol, I KNEW IT!

uh oh, now i'm for pages of explanations of trips to the east in the navy, and cliff jumping, and compound bow archery, and pancakes, and white chili recipes, and fields of dandelions, and fishing the great lakes, and native american telecom, and so on. all somehow in one post.

man i'm in trouble.

sam adams & root beer

It's a really picture perfect day so I'm grilling a couple of ribeyes, baking a couple of potatoes for dinner tonight. I think a cold Sam Adams is in order to wash it down.

I do concur, sir...
what is sam adams chaps? i bought a bottle of franks root beer in tesco yesterday.never tried it before.should have known better when i saw it had wintergreen herb in it.tasted like the liniment i used to rub on me sore bits after a game of rugby.not that i used to drink liniment but it tasted like the liniment smelt.is that normal or isn't franks a good brand?

Mmmm....nice looking dinners Dave and Harry...everything sounds so good. Loving the desserts for dinner, too! Life is short, we need to have dessert for dinner every now and then. :)

I had scallops and a fruit salad for an early dinner this evening. Nothing fancy with the scallops, just pan seared with a little lemon juice. Yummy. :yum:

img_1158877_0_ea6c88a11dc1a4c1cb2df56227af09d5.jpg
deeelish cheryl & don't you just love that smell when they are searing in the pan.nothing like it:yum:!

About two weeks ago, I read this story about a little boy who was born with Down's Syndrome and a heart defect. Nothing more can be done for this child. His mother's wish is to create a wonderful memory with her child in mind. Her idea was to have "Banana Splits for Dinner." Mind you, most people do this with their children, but we had banana splits for dinner. It's a dinner that will be remembered. So much fun. We had not had one in years! :yum:

Kathleen, that looks wonderful :chef:

sad story, pf. my heart goes out to them, truely.

but i must say that the last time that i bought marmalade from seville it had not one but two hairs in it.

i was so disgusted that i just chucked it.

too many damn barbers in seville.
lucky you found them before you ate it.phew,that was a close shave.....

ah, your wit is razor sharp, like your brother's

speaking of razors, how is the old boy passing them?

lol, i see on another thread that he's here now.

be nice. 2 on1 isn't fair. your mum and dad are watching.

ah, your wit is razor sharp, like your brother's

speaking of razors, how is the old boy passing them?

lol, i see on another thread that he's here now.

be nice. 2 on1 isn't fair. your mum and dad are watching.
would 'gillette me get a word in edgeways please.
just been on the phone to bolas,he's doing fine thanks bucky,sends his regards.he tells me the razors are down from 4 blade to 2 blade which is good.i'm driving over there tomorrow to see him & madge for a couple of days so i'll see for myself.
mum? she's 97 & thinks she's an astronaut.she's watching everyone!

Back
Top Bottom