Dinner Sunday 9th December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got a little shredded chicken left over I'm going to turn into creamy cajun chicken over pasta. Rotini if I have some. A fun pasta :)

All done. Braised whole rabbit seasoned with tarragon and dill over red/yellow/orange peppers with a pineapple, pepper and oolong sauce.

Attachments

• SAM_2277.jpg
    SAM_2277.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 143
  • SAM_2273.jpg
    SAM_2273.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 134
  • SAM_2275.jpg
    SAM_2275.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 163
All done. Braised whole rabbit seasoned with tarragon and dill over red/yellow/orange peppers with a pineapple, pepper and oolong sauce.

Wow! Never had rabbit, that looks lovely, DB!

Very nice :) How did you prepare the peppers? We eat them all the time so I'm always looking for new ideas.

Thanks.

I cooked them in a wok using pinot grigio. The taste is amazing!

Attachments

• SAM_2176.jpg
    SAM_2176.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 151
  • SAM_2175.jpg
    SAM_2175.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 148
I've got a big roaster chicken in the oven. Things are smelling pretty good in here. ;)

Had the last concert of the weekend this afternoon. DH was leaving for a business trip but was able to put it off until after I got home. I picked up some of the Colonel's best for dinner. Have enough leftovers for lunch tomorrow since the fridge is a bit low on things for lunches.

The rabbit looks amazing! I can't even get rabbit here. Except for in dog food form. Such is life.

Stroganoff turned out great! I love it when a cheap skate plan comes together. One 3.5 oz pot roast will do us for three meals. And it tastes totally different from last night thanks to the white wine and sour cream.

Back
Top Bottom