Dinner, Sunday Aug. 12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fisher's Mom said:
It was Fisher's 5th birthday, sort of. Actually, that was on the 3rd but since I took him to the coast for that and the oldest kids couldn't get off of work, he's had about 4 birthday cakes so far this birthday. Seems like everytime someone comes over, they bring him a birthday cake - he's liking this a lot! But you know, with 7 kids, I eat a lot of freakin' birthday cake so the magic is kinda gone for me. :LOL:

I love the idea of lemons stuffed in the chicken! I'll try it next time and let you know how many ways it can be screwed up!
T
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to Fisher, a big five now...All kids love cake, but poor mom just groans :LOL: Just enjoy it mom, they grow up way to soon, and we find ourself wondering where did my baby go.
kadesma

Thanks for Fish's birthday wishes, Kadesma! You're right, it does go by fast. Everytime I see my grown children, I can't believe it. It's been one of the pleasures of being a "mature" mom with Fisher - I know I'd better savor every day and I know not to sweat the small stuff! Still, it seems like yesterday that this little guy was a newborn keeping me up all night. I'll try to post some pictures in the members photos area if I can figure out how.
Terry

Fisher's Mom said:
Thanks for Fish's birthday wishes, Kadesma! You're right, it does go by fast. Everytime I see my grown children, I can't believe it. It's been one of the pleasures of being a "mature" mom with Fisher - I know I'd better savor every day and I know not to sweat the small stuff! Still, it seems like yesterday that this little guy was a newborn keeping me up all night. I'll try to post some pictures in the members photos area if I can figure out how.
Terry
That would be great. I'd love to meet Fisher:) There are some pictures in member photos of Cade,Carson, Ethan and Olivia..It would be fun to see some more of our members beautiful kiddos
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom