Dinner, Sunday August 17th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made chicken and black bean enchiladas and guacamole.

Ohhhh, that sounds good! Got a recipe you want to share for the enchiladas?

I'm rounding out the brisket with mustard potatoe salad and some rustic ranch beans with just a bit of 'bite' to them!

My second supper home from the hospital and I can have anything I want. Decided on watermelon and a vanilla boost.....ice cream with very fresh balckberries for dessert!

Even thought the recipe doesn't say to serve this with pork, I have some red onions and all the rest of the ingredients. Thought it would be pretty good with my pork roast.

Katie! That relish sounds perfect and I even saved it too!

We're having MORE tomato pie - I never want to see another tomato pie for a very long time!

We are having shredded pork tacos, rice, beans and all the goodies that go with tacos. dessert is on the way daughter has a surprise;) for us.
kadesma

How do you prepare your pork? Sounds good.DROOLINGSMILLIE

How do you prepare your pork? Sounds good.DROOLINGSMILLIE

Patty I throw it in the crock pot add a little salt and pepper put on the cover and cook over night on low..about 2 hours before using I add 2 large yellow onions diced and cumin to taste..I leave the meat shredded in the meat juices and that is all I do..We love it this way and even omit the cumin and put the meat on rolls like a kaiser add bbq sauce, a sweet type and make pulled pork sammies with potatoe salad...left over meat sometimes is mixed with diced potatoes, then I add diced onion and put a hand full or so on a halved sheet of pastry the kind you use for a pie make a half moon out of it and bake til golden and it's like a pasty..
kadesma

Patty I throw it in the crock pot add a little salt and pepper put on the cover and cook over night on low..about 2 hours before using I add 2 large yellow onions diced and cumin to taste..I leave the meat shredded in the meat juices and that is all I do..We love it this way and even omit the cumin and put the meat on rolls like a kaiser add bbq sauce, a sweet type and make pulled pork sammies with potatoe salad...left over meat sometimes is mixed with diced potatoes, then I add diced onion and put a hand full or so on a halved sheet of pastry the kind you use for a pie make a half moon out of it and bake til golden and it's like a pasty..
kadesma

Thank you very much.:chef:

kadesma

Oh, Kades, when I get off my boost and cottage cheese diet :rolleyes: I am going to request this. It is going to be so fun having DH cook all these great meals!!!!!

I had baked tofu with avocado, heirloom tomato, feta cheese, greek olives and dried cranberries over mixed greens.

Oh, Kades, when I get off my boost and cottage cheese diet :rolleyes: I am going to request this. It is going to be so fun having DH cook all these great meals!!!!!
Thhis one is easy the crock pot does most of it..DH will have it going in no time..Please tell him this wasn't MY idea:LOL:
kades

I have had my plants planted since April. I have had exactly 3 tomatoes.
I don't know what's going on.
I think for next year, I need to start a compost pile to really give goodness to the very sandy soil here.
But I am so sad to have to buy tomatoes with all the plants I have in the yard. Every thing else is going great guns, except for the jalepeno's that I've already described as being very green bell pepper in flavor at least I have some of those:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom