Dinner, Sunday Dec.17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pizza :)

and you`re not going to beleive this but I`m STILL cropping bell pepers and chilis! some are still setting fruit even, this is One freaky year!

Going to mom and dad's to decorate their "downstairs" tree - a real treat tonight - Lou Malnati's pizza - anyone from Chicago knows what I mean - can't wait!

Sausage with apples and cider casserole, mashed potato (the real thing today - see my post on YT's thread on convenience foods) and red cabbage.

Dessert courtesy of one of the neighbours - home-made chocolate truffles. I should say, chocolate truffle single. They make them big here in Spain, not far off the size of a golf ball. Yum.

Haven't even thought about it yet! Might just make breakfast for dinner - perhaps an omelet containing bacon, cheese (dang I forgot to buy brie!) and spinach. Couple of slices of toast. Yep, that sounds like the ticket! :)

Fraidy

Sunday nights are....most of the time..."every man for himself"
Me...probably a can of sardines, hoop cheese, pepper sauce/hot sauce, onion and crackers...
The wife...most likely a grilled cheese & tomato soup...

I'm making homemade lasagna for dinner tonight. Was going to make my own lasagna noodles but thats too much work for today, so I'll just buy them.

I was in Vermont on Thursday and Friday...and spent 14 hours in the kitchen on Saturday baking 16 different types of cookies. Then 3 hours putting the tree up.

Today, the house is officially completely ready for christmas..decorated outside, inside, and all the cookies are baked. (no I haven't cleaned the bathroom yet:ohmy:)

Tonight I gotta have a burger. I don't care if I eat it with nothing but the cheese and bun, I simply must have a burger.

SUSHI!! We're having my SIL and her family over and we are making our own. I have shrimp, crab sticks, ahi tuna, sockeye salmon and cucumber. I've got the rice on now and I have to go find my nori and wasabi. Anyone know how to make that eggy pancake thing for sushi? I can't find my recipe.

We had home made lasagna also. I took a romaine, tomato and mozzarella salad to my dd's. She had asked us over. She also had garlic bread and we all had little tiny pieces of key lime pie (which none of us needed). Still good, tho.

We went to our favourite restaurant that serves homestyle dishes. I had grilled lamb chop with fries with a mixed salad whereas DH had 'Kouneli Kokkinisto' with spaghetti washed down with a nice carafe of rose wine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom