Dinner Sunday, December 12, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
considering various dinners as of yet, here.

the food you'll cook, yourself-

Last edited:
Rosemary Skillet Chicken ~ With Potatoes & Melange of Mushrooms...
Salad with Caper/Garlic/Anchovy dressing....
Fruit Cake ~ Coffee/Chicory....

Rosemary Skillet Chicken ~ With Potatoes & Melange of Mushrooms...
Salad with Caper/Garlic/Anchovy dressing....
Fruit Cake ~ Coffee/Chicory....

Wow that sounds wonderful!!

I'm making chicken noodle soup for me and the girls, and chicken quesadillas for dh (he doesn't consider soup to be a meal lol).

Went out for dinner,had juicy chicken steaks with garlic peri peri sauce ,crispy potatoe wedges and cole slaw...yumm..
having dessert right now,my home made coconut bars...

I had mac & cheese with broccoli and ham for breakfast. Froze the remaining 2 servings. Lunch - toasted ham and lot fat American on honey wheat bread. Dinner - don't know yet.

can't taste much with this cold. so spicy stuff it is. beef or fish tacos. leaning toward fish. don't know about dessert, may make something.

I hope u get better soon! and fish tacos sound gooood...

Chicken livers dusted in flour, fried in bacon fat, using spatter guard.

I'll fry up the last of the bacon, cook some onions in butter, then fry the livers in more bacon fat. Plus, I've got a big can of seasoned collard greens I want to try. Never saw them seasoned before.

Chicken livers dusted in flour, fried in bacon fat, using spatter guard.

I'll fry up the last of the bacon, cook some onions in butter, then fry the livers in more bacon fat. Plus, I've got a big can of seasoned collard greens I want to try. Never saw them seasoned before.

I love fried chicken livers and that is how my Gram makes them.

We are having chili with just 5 kinds of beans and no meat.

Spaghetti and Meat Balls, Garlic Bread Twists and maybe a small Salad.

Was out shopping after church today so picked up a pizza from the deli at Wal Mart that I'll bake here. Had a big lunch at Ruby Tuesdays with their salad bar so don't need a big meal for dinner.

Frank made chili for lunch and so was not so hungry at dinner time. Frank had left over chili. I had some thin slices of a cheese/salami roll on crackers and some leftover beet and orange salad.

~Kathleen

The chicken livers came out great. I used flour and added some salt and a good bit of paprika. The sides went well too. Bacon and onions with collard greens.

I had separated the 1# container into two packages. I'm glad I didn't cook them all up. I had plenty, and another plate to be nuked up tomorrow, The half pound was a perfect fit for my frying pan, and I have another 1/2# for another time.

Back
Top Bottom