Dinner, Sunday Feb. 24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a slice of leftover pizza. it's all i could keep down.

a vicious stomach virus has gotten the three of us, so sunday wasn't a good day. hopefully, tomorrow will be better. the good part is that i've dropped almost ten pounds this past week. now i have to make sure they don't find me again.

a slice of leftover pizza. it's all i could keep down.

a vicious stomach virus has gotten the three of us, so sunday wasn't a good day. hopefully, tomorrow will be better. the good part is that i've dropped almost ten pounds this past week. now i have to make sure they don't find me again.

oh man! I hope you all feel better soon! Its really going around. All three of my boys got it. Callum took two weeks to get better. He wasn't playing or eating, he just wasnt himself. He lost 7% of his body weight, that is a lot when you only weigh 23lbs. He is finally laughing and playing again! I sure hope you all pass it quickly, especially your little guy. Keep that boy hydrated!

I had that stomach bug (or its antipodean cousin!) a few weeks ago. It wasn't pleasant and I only had a mild dose compared to some. Get well soon BT.

For dinner last night, I had honey mustard chicken tenders with beans, carrots and peas over rice with gravy and finished with a fresh fig and a strawberry Milky Way!!!!

I made swiss steak and mashed potatoes. I gotta stop with the mashed potatoes!

Back
Top Bottom