Dinner Sunday, Feb. 28, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cara

Master Chef
last day of the Olympics, so anyone celebrating?

We will have Rouladen, but no idea yet, what will come with them.. maybe gnocchi and carrots..

Must plan something that is low prep as I'm going to be in yoga for most of the afternoon and will be starving when I return.

Roast chicken perhaps? Or a spaghetti sauce that simmers all afternoon? Undecided. I'll post later.

Probably something with asparagus and homemade ricotta.

Sticky toffee pudding! I made the cake part last night, poured half of the sauce over it this morning, and will pour the other half over it (after heating it) right before serving tonight at a pot-luck.

Tim

I'm making flank steak stuffed with spinach and feta cheese. Probably with asparagus on the side along with a bottle of red.

Roast chicken, potatoes, carrots, and asparagus. Vanilla ice cream for dessert.

OK, between prepping for my class, trying to watch the hockey game (YAY CANADA!!) and being a bit under the weather today (headache, stupid barometric pressure!) I've got two meals on the go. Tonight will either be french onion soup with the other loaf of french bread I made last night, a big green salad and a glass of wine or it will be spaghetti bolognese with a giant green salad and a glass of wine. Whatever we don't eat tonight will be left for the family tomorrow as I'm working an evening shift tomorrow.

Sole with toasted almonds, simple white rice with chicken broth,sauteed onions,garlic and a bit of fresh chopped parsley. baby carrots, with butter and ginger and brown sugar, Green salad, avocado,shallots,grape tomatoes.Brownies and vanilla ice cream to finish/
kadesma:)

We are having one of my favorites....

Chicken in wine

It is basically fast fried chicken breasts and then they simmer in wine, garlic lemon juice and mushrooms served over brown rice.

Oh its good

made a huge pan of scalloped potatoes. had layers thin slices of potato, same for onions. layered with green chilies. cheese. poured milk and butter the top. yummy, had scrambled eggs and toast with them. i seasoned the potatoes by layers. pepper, red pepper flakes and seasoned salt.

Orange chicken breasts with a spice rub of ginger, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, chili powder, lemon pepper, etc. Served with brown rice and green peas, and garnished with scallions.

Back
Top Bottom