Dinner, Sunday Feb. 3rd.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Weather not too bad today, high 37 - so will be grilling chicken (I already precooked it) with bbq sauce till nicely brown. Spaghetti salad, baked beans, deviled eggs and crusty bread... App will be shrimp cocktail.

We will be having chili and corn bread. YT, meatball minestrone sounds yummy. Care to share your recipe?

I am making a Chicago style deep dish pizza. I made the dough last night and it is resting in the fridge now. I think we'll have some veggies and dip too.

French onion soup

or chicken noodle

or veggie beef. It's a soup kind of day.

Pizza day here, well at least for the hubby. I may enjoy some of last nights snacks of cheese, pork loin, scallops wrapped in bacon and my chocolate cake that is baking as I type.

Superbowl Sunday.... I'm snackin' all day and won't have a true dinner.
I just finished about a dozen nuked Triscuits with mozzarella and pepperoni on top. Ritz crackers topped with cheddar cheese, Mayan onion and way too much salt and pepper will come later around game time, when I pour my first draft. Some chicken wings will find their way to the grill sometime today, too. Right now I'm flippin' between the NFL Network and Fox catching the pregame shows. I can't be bothered with dinner :LOL:

jalapeno/artichoke dip, chips, fondue,chicken strips and bbq sauce, we grilled several pork tenders and are slicing them nice and thin, have some mortadella with pistachios, salami,rost chicken and turkey,provolone and fontina all for pannini's on seeded sour dough, kaiser rolls and foccacia, along with sliced tomato,lettuce,arugula,avocado,thin sliced onion, a large fruit salad, and chocolate bread pudding with whipped cream for dessert...
Ahhh Sunday at Ma's who has a little bug, bugging her today.. Have fun guys,
kadesma;)

12 hours ahead of you for those of you on CST--had leftover beef stroganoff piquant and homemade biscuits (had to make them as they don't sell refrigerated biscuit dough here)--delicious! What a chore though.......but our guests liked them last night........

We're having chili and cornbread also. :)

I need to hit the shower before Super Bowl people begin to wander in.

Change of plans.. Paul asked for chicken so, I have some marinating in Italian dressing with extra onions and garlic. Veggies also.

Back
Top Bottom