Dinner Sunday January 23, 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you ever add meats to it? Looks divine.
Thank you Z. Sausage is meat.

Good evening everyone,

msmofet - that does look good.
PF - Happy Birthday to Shrek!

Boy is it ever cold out tonight ... it's 19* right now ... great day for something warm and comforting.

We're having minestrone soup and DH, just went out to pick up a couple of pizza pies.

Football is on TV right now ... GO NEW YORK JETS!
Thank you LC

Looks good, MsM. I'd love to have a big bowl of that for lunch tomorrow.

I'm glad I ran into that Shrimp Florentine recipe, it mated very well with the mushroom and cheese gratin :)

Attachments

• steak & gratin.jpg
    steak & gratin.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 231
Hey, Pacanis, glad you like the mushrooms gratin. I haven't tried adding shrimp...I usually never mix seafood with cheese or mushrooms....but I may try it.

I did make the mushrooms gratin with my usual Christmas splurge.....6 yr Balderson Cheddar! It was good as a change. I used a mix of shitake, portobellos, and criminis. I figured the older stronger cheese would pair better with the more earthy 'shrooms.

Hey, Pacanis, glad you like the mushrooms gratin. I haven't tried adding shrimp...I usually never mix seafood with cheese or mushrooms....but I may try it.

I did make the mushrooms gratin with my usual Christmas splurge.....6 yr Balderson Cheddar! It was good as a change. I used a mix of shitake, portobellos, and criminis. I figured the older stronger cheese would pair better with the more earthy 'shrooms.

Well, I wanted the gratin, but I also wanted the shrimp florentine... so I figured what the hey. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom