Dinner, Sunday June 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jake made my day at dinner.
i make dinner pretty.
apparantly, so now, jake imitates.
he placed fresh-cracked black pepper on my tomato soup, then 2 sprigs of fresh parsley.
then, as a waiter would say , "fresh basil".
guys, 'twas adorable.
i luv that guy.

Grilled marinated chicken, mashed taters with butter, green beans with turkey bacon and Italian dressing. Ice cream and cherry pie for dessert...or donuts.

I have chicken marinating in honey-curry powder-soy sauce;

That sounds great! What are the proportions? I'm grilling chicken on Tuesday and love to try that marinade.

Tonight was pork chops marinated in sage, thyme, and marjoram from the garden with EVOO, Rice-wine Vinegar, brown sugar, salt and pepper and grilled, corn on the cob, salad from the garden, and for dessert, poundcake with fresh strawberries.

Last edited:
Change of plans. Soup will be lunch tomorrow. We went to the store and walked by the deli department. Paul's having BBQ'd ribs and I'm having meatballs in a delishous looking sauce. And we are sharing an Asian Chicken salad.

Gumbo... seafood. Mainly because I have sea food that I need to use up. Turned out pretty good, although I'm waiting for the gastric fall-out!!!

I did way too much cooking yesterday so tonight for dinner, we are having leftovers! LOL.

BBqued teriyaki chicken, potato salad, and zucchini..for dessert: cherry pie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom