Dinner - Sunday, June 3?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
legend_018 said:
I have a beef roast that has been defrosting in the refrigerator. I have a question or two.

1. A lot of red blood is in the ziplock bag now. What does this mean? I always wondered if I'm suppose to still use this.

I think tomorrow I might do a simple crock pot roast with potatoes and carrots.

Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the roast, because it was wrapped in the freezor and I never labeled it.

That's it for now I think. : ).
Thanks!!!!

I PUT this on the wrong post. I'm sorry. I will repost it where it belongs.

I have this fish dish that I was suppose to make tonight, but it's being post poned over and over for some reason. I'll be picking up the fish at the market the day I actually make this fish dish "lol". I probably won't be making it until Tuesday night. I have a small roast I took out of the freezor and it's well defrosted in the refrigerator now so I will be making that tomorrow. I took my little sister from the big brother big sister association out today for lunch and I'm not too hungry. My DH also came home from working on some side job and I wasn't home yet. He took the last hamburger and made a burger on the stove and picked on some stuff "rest of the tri mac greek salad I had made". So that's that for tonight. Oh well we all need a break and with 6 1/2 months pregnant...I definetely need a break from the kitchen sometimes. :ROFLMAO:

Steamed clams and muscels with garlic butter sauce and grilled oysters, corn on the cob and French bread.

pdswife said:
Steamed clams and muscels with garlic butter sauce and grilled oysters, corn on the cob and French bread.
Ahhh,Errr,got any room at the table? Dinner sounds so yummy.

kadesma:)

got the tenderloins resting ...
found out the baby princess looooves daddys famous
mac and cheese ...
tonight is a good night ..;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom