Dinner, Sunday March 16th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chicken marinated in a garlic sauce cooked with herbs de provence, with sweet potato fries. I made a sauce to go with the fries, which I've been eating steadily as I wait for the chicken to get done!

Nothing fancy here.

I still have no appetite for much of anything, especially meat, but I made my braised ribs for the guys and I was happy with a little bit of the potatoes, carrots and a meal replacement shake.

I was really tired after having gone over to a friend's place nearly an hour away for a BBQ for lunch so I just grabbed the leftover potato, egg and olive salad and added a can of tuna and some cherry tomatoes and hoed into that.

lp, hope you feel better soon. eat something, will ya?

tonight, dw made stuffed tilapia, spanish rice, and corn on the cob.

it was very good, but i'm really getting sensitive to salt lately. i can taste the salt in just about everything.

that said, since dinner was the only meal that i ate on sunday, i'm heading out for souvlaki in a pita with piasz salad, and a side o' fries.

I had the last of my stretch of shows tonight. I made some ham & potato soup before I left and ate some after I got home. It needed cheese, and lots of it! I expected it to be better but it needs some broadening.

Lindor truffles and hot tea for dessert.

Nothing fancy here.

I still have no appetite for much of anything, especially meat, but I made my braised ribs for the guys and I was happy with a little bit of the potatoes, carrots and a meal replacement shake.
Hey there LP,
I hear ya with the meat..Did you get that table? If so, take some time tomorrow, and make a smashing big salad and how about some of my favorite, saute some onions and garlic, add some rice and broth..when done, add a nice pat of butter some good salt and eppper and maybe some sauteed mushrooms..have that and your salad, but sitting down with feet up and something wonderful to drink and do NOT budge til you are full as a tick and have a great big smile on your face...

kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom