Dinner Sunday, Nov 30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
What are the big plans for tonights dinner? I was planning on grilling, but I think that is gonna have to wait due to the high winds we are getting today. So maybe chicken or a cornish hen.... decisions!

I decided to put something in the slow cooker which maybe I shouldn't have. It keeps growing and I keep adding water obviously diluting the flavor. Time will tell.

I'm finally going to cook that chicken on my smoker, at a higher temp as if grilling it though. I'm going to put together some ABTs shortly here, too. I'd like mashed potatoes, but I need to see if I can put together a gravy without pan drippings. Maybe using the giblets.

Panko crusted walleye, sweet coleslaw, parsleyed redskins and sourdough bread. Chocolate cake with mock whipped cream frosting. It's DD's boyfriend's birthday, thus the special meal. Gotta go to the store for more Panko crumbs.

took turkey bones and balance of turkey made pot of turkey and rice soup and grilled cheese sandwhiches--- Perfect for today the weather here in central ny is snow, rain, sleet and just plain cold

lots of odds and ends leftovers in my fridge, so, leftover night.

Just me tonight so I am going to take some of the leftover salmon, make a cream sauce and put it over linguine with a mixed greens salad.

Or, through bag of popcorn in the microwave.

I have no idea - I was thinking soup but the only soup fixings I've got on hand and not frozen would be to make corn chowder......maybe I'll make that but I'm not "feeling" it. Dinner out sounds good but the weather here is rainy, cold and crappy, don't feel like going out.

Do you ever have one of those cooking days - no inspiration?

LOL definaltely Toots!!
Thats called POPCORN!!!! in my house!
:)

Suzi
had nachos the other night
and I haven't been able to think of anything else since so that's what
we are having tonight.

Back
Top Bottom